About this iReport
  • Not verified by CNN

  • Click to view missy34's profile
    Posted May 10, 2014 by
    Melvin, Michigan
    This iReport is part of an assignment:
    Breaking news: Share your story

    Burn victim

    Amanda Tweedale was at home Thursday May 1,2013 at her residence in Clinton Twp,Michigan with her 4 year old daughter Anna Lynn deep frying chicken nuggets when it caught fire & exploded in her face & boiling hot grease poured down her body giving her 3rd degree burns on 54% of her body! Her feet and legs are the worst! Her feet are so bad that they are talking about possible amputation! Mean while they are badly infected from her skin and flesh melting all the way to the bone. She doesnt have any medical insurance & has to undergo multiple surgeries! Please show your support and help me raise money for Amanda Tweedale & her family!!!! Amanda is at Detroit Receiving Hospital in the Burn Unit! Her 4 year old Anna wants her mommy back home with her!!! Please show your support!!!!Detroit Receiving Hospital is treating Amanda wrong! They have been leaving her in the room all day without changing her bedding and without feeding her and without dumping her urine pan! Please Show your support and help her get the medical care she deserves and help her get medical insurance and makesure she gets donations. I made a fundraiser for her www.GoFundMe.com/8xc9ww and I also put donation cups in several differant stores in my community to help her out as well! Please Help her Share her story all around the world!! Show your support!
    Add your Story Add your Story