- Posted May 11, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Time to quash the nonsense of combining individuals of good moral character who became HIV positive through no fault of his or her own, such as tennis player Arthur Ashe, by comparing his condition with the promiscuous, immoral acts of Other Individuals!
- LA County, Pasadena being sanctuary jurisdictions for illegal aliens, of course the investigators, Attorney Caree Harper, the LA Times, etc., have left out the fact the unnamed 911 caller who reported the false information is an illegal alien deportee!
- Voting U.S. Citizens Elect and Make it Possible for Individuals such as President Obama, Attorney General Kamala Harris, etc., to Hold Office! CA AG Kamala Harris is yet Another Inept U.S. born Black elected official representing Illegal Aliens!
- “We Work for the American People”. President Obama has "proven himself untrustworthy on immigration"- Speaker Paul Ryan, President Barack Obama and other disgraceful elected officials are truly a Disgrace for What it Means to be an Elected Official!
- The same or a similar set of very deadly circumstances that occurred in France are very likely to occur on U.S. soil. President Obama and an inept Obama Administration have opened the flood gates for Foreign Nationals to Enter and Remain in the U.S.!
Richard Parsons is being used to enable Mr. and Mrs John and Shelly Sterling to Protect their Property Rights!
“Richard Parsons discusses his role as CEO of the Clippers” by Broderick Turner, LA Times, May 9, 2014
His role: “I am going to be the interim CEO of the team. In terms of the management of the team, I’ll be the owners’ representative, in terms of the relationship of the team for the NBA and its ongoing function.”
Interim means of short term and temporary duration. Richard Parsons is being used just long enough for the controversy to die, and hiring Richard Parons is a far less costly method than court litigation to enable Mr. and Mrs. John and Shelly Sterling to retain ownership rights of the Los Angeles Clippers.Richard Parsons is being used just like CBS used Leslie Uggams to keep from going broke, during the 1969 case of Tom Smothers et al. v. Columbia Broadcasting System, Inc.
The series took over the time slot of The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour that CBS pulled due to its controversial content. Scheduled against the venerable Western Bonanza, which was still a massive hit for NBC, and a series of fairly recent (by the standards of the era) movies on ABC, The Leslie Uggams Show had difficulty developing an audience and was cancelled in December 1969.
Scab: An employee who works while others are on strike or involved in litigation against his or her former employer; a strikebreaker
In essence Leslie Uggams undercut the rights of the Smothers Brothers and was “scab”, a place holder hired by CBS to keep CBS from losing money.
A few years later, in the case of Tom Smothers et al. v. Columbia Broadcasting System, Inc., the US District Court in California ruled that CBS, not the Smothers Brothers, was the party in violation of its contract.
“Clippers President Andy Roeser taking indefinite leave of absence” by Nathan Fenno, Broderick Turnercontact the reporters, LA TiMES, May 6, 2014
1. No replacement was named for Roeser, who has been the team's president since 1986. An NBA official, who was not authorized to speak publicly on the matter, said someone could be named this week.
2.On Saturday, the NBA said it would move expeditiously to find a new chief executive for the Clippers in the aftermath of owner Donald Sterling's lifetime ban from the league.
3.Roeser apparently helped to seal his fate with the Clippers when he sent out a personal statement concerning the audio of Sterling making racially charged comments about African Americans.
4."We have heard the tape on TMZ. We do not know if it is legitimate or it has been altered," Roeser said in that statement two weekends ago. "Mr. Sterling is emphatic that what is reflected on that recording is not consistent with, nor does it reflect his views, beliefs or feelings."
5.Rivers said he didn't know that Roeser was taking a leave until he was told by the team's public relations department. "I think the NBA is doing their job and we're just trying to keep this thing together," Rivers said.
Indefinite leave of absence and being fired are not synonomous terms, i.e., this means Andy Roeser was not fired and a good possibility exists that Roeser will be back. Andy Roeser, is also Jewish like Mr. and Mrs. John and Shelly Sterling, which increases the possibility that Andy Roeser will replace Richard Parsons, once this controversy dies down, with the goal of protecting the property rights of Mr. and Mr. John and Shelly Sterlling.