- Posted May 11, 2014 by
- Donald Trump Has Plenty of Skeletons in his Cedar-Lined Closet
- Rural Hospital’s Profitability Tied to Board of Directors Positive Perception by Community
- OMNI Homestead Resort in Hot Springs Still Puts People Before Profits
- Sepp Blatter Steps Down and Possibly Saves World Cup for Russia
- Argentina Bank Workers Strike as Government Refuses 30% Pay Hike
Attorneys Seek to Change Venue for Boston Bombing Co-conspirators
Motions have just been filed for Dias Kadyrbayev, Azamat Tazhayakov and Robel Phillipos.
Kadyrbayev and Tazhayakov, Kazakhstan nationals, have been charged with removing the bombing suspect’s laptop along with a backpack filled with fireworks from his dorm after the bombing in April 2013.
Philliops is accused of lying to investigators. All three have pleaded not guilt.
Claiming the three cannot get a fair trail in Massachusetts because of media coverage, the attorneys have not yet publicly named an alternate location. Prosecutors have opposed the request.
New York criminal attorney, Arkady Bukh, is representing Azamat Tazhayakov. Bukh has represented internationally known suspects previously.
Pretrial hearings begin Tuesday in a Massachusetts courtroom.