- Posted May 12, 2014 by
- Animal Rescue Organization Opens New Chapter in Florida to Help Veterans Suffering from PTSD
- Abused Dog Being Paired with Paralyzed Marine Veteran
- Loop, Arch or Whorl- Do You Know Your Fingerprint?
- Honoring Heroes: Crime Museum Offers Free Access to Police Officers for National Police Week
- Ivory, Tortoise Shell, & Fur: The Ugly Truth of Wildlife Trafficking Museum’s Newest Temporary Exhibit Aims to Educate and Raise Awareness
Crystal Clear Acne Clinic to Donate Portion of Proceeds to Local Area Service League Charity
“The Fredericksburg Area Service League is an organization of women with the intent to improve and enrich the lives of local children,” affirms Crystal Wellman, owner/master aesthetician of Crystal Clear Acne Clinic and Ladyburg, LLC. “We are happy to be helping a great cause as well as doing our part in promoting wellness, in our case, skin health and helping a deserving charity.”
Newly opened Crystal Clear Acne Clinic, located on Princess Anne Street, isn’t just any acne clinic. Here are three reasons Crystal Clear Acne Clinic is different:
· Education. The specialists educate clients about their skin and the correct treatments to improve their skin. A visit every two weeks is recommended to continue coaching for the best results.
· Specialization. The Clinic specializes in all forms of acne, from mild to severe, hormonal & acne rosacea for all ages. The specialists will choose the perfect treatment for your specific issues and skin type.
· Affordable. Instead of wasting money on prescriptions and over-the-counter products trying to find the perfect fit for your skin, Crystal Clear Acne Clinic can offer you the right product at the right price.
“It’s really like physical therapy for your skin,” affirms Wellman. “We recommend that anyone with skin issues stop by and we can figure out the best course of action for clearer skin together. Together, we can help your skin and our community.”
Crystal Clear Acne Clinic is a new full-service skin care clinic located at located at 1210 Princess Anne St. Suite A in Fredericksburg, Va. The clinic offers skin care treatment for a wide variety of conditions, including acne, rosacea, and aging. The clinic is owned by serial entrepreneur Crystal Wellman, who is a Master Aesthetician and also owns Ladyburg, a handcrafted bath and body store. She is also a certified acne specialist, and is also certified in the areas of oncology, dermaplane, and microdermabrasion. For more information on the Crystal Clear Acne Clinic visit their website at www.crystalclearacneclinic.com