- Posted May 13, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Why Lawmakers as Lawbreakers or Law Manipulators are exempt from Judicial Review?
- My Humble Request to Members of Dysfunctional Congress who seems to be “Wolves in the Sheep’s Clothing”.
- Churches, Temples, and Mosques are reminder of Medieval Era frozen in time.
- Rudolph William Louis “Rudy” Giuliani, Whose side are you on?
- Congress shall not ignore the Commander In Chief
Are World’s Religions parts of the Pyramid Schemes?
Majority of people don’t practice the religion of their choice to its core value but those who follow by the book are being called extremist, fundamentalist and radicals.
Perhaps the free choice was never afforded to any human since religious beliefs are being forced by brainwashing while young minds are preoccupied mastering their reasoning skills which may not be fully developed at the later age or until the age of 24.
In my opinion, radicals, fundamentalist and extremist chasing the same dreams which are being enjoyed by governments, autocrats and constitutional monarchs whom highly depend on pyramid schemes and franchising networks which are supported and fueled by militaries, media, elite groups, associations, universities, think tanks, political and religious institutions to survive?
Since religious organizations are part of franchising networks and pyramid schemes, therefore, it is no surprise why they have survived and thrived by manipulation, dictatorship and fear imposed by the institutions which have been successful in branding the prophecies which are fueled by intolerance, indifference, hate, classism, racism, totalitarianism, righteousness, superiority, capital punishment, hereditary authority, and supreme rules.
Yet, in the name of God, majority of us continue to practice different types of ideologies which are known as religions.