- Posted May 14, 2014 by
- “Drawing Your Week” is The Best Way to Deal with Time Management Issues According to Time Management Educator Marydee Sklar
- Time Management Educator Marydee Sklar Offers Tips to Help Struggling Students Succeed in the New School Year
- Internet Marketing Consultant Connie Ragen Green Shares How to Make Huge Profits with Affiliate Marketing
- Market Research & Strategic Marketing Consultant Summer Alexander Offers Seven Simple Steps for Defining a Target Market
- Business Strategist and Coach Leslie Ann Cardinal Offers Five Ways for Businesses to Increase Their Visibility and Credibility
Content Marketing Strategist, Laura Armbruster Offers Tips to Make Content Work More Effectively For Businesses
In this best-selling book, Laura Armbruster, Content Marketing Strategist, explores seven proven tips used by large and small companies to make content work more effectively. Armbruster notes, “Content is not about spilling everything you know onto an unsuspecting audience. Nor is it about perfectly-timed emails read by practically everyone (though, that would be nice). Content—really good content—is about serious thought, delving deep into why your brand matters, developing a solid strategy, and putting in some elbow grease.”
Armbruster adds, “We all know content is king, but when it comes to continually creating strong, compelling content, we are often not prepared. Good content marketing is a marathon, not a sprint. Fortunately, the process does not have to be long and difficult. Simply understanding and implementing several pint-sized tips outlined in this book will prepare you to compete in the content race!”
Laura Armbruster is an author, speaker, and conversationalist whose purpose is to “Give Voice.” She has helped multiple small to medium sized businesses expand their content marketing efforts while achieving positive results. Laura has decades of experience developing new departments and companies from the ground up in a multitude of industries. She works diligently to ensure her clients receive the very best from her and her company.
Armbruster is the President and Chief Content Strategist of Kick It Marketing, a content marketing firm that provides services to companies who believe in developing positive internal cultures and amazing customer experiences. Through their proprietary system, Customers From the Start™, they understand how the customer thinks, and utilize that information to devise strategic communications that create action and educate readers. She has a Master’s Degree in Professional Writing and is an active board member of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) Dallas / Fort Worth Chapter.
To learn more about Armbruster, visit http://www.KickItMarketing.com/
The Little Book of Big Marketing Ideas: Get More Customers, Increase Sales, and Make More Money, is available on Amazon.com at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K3WJE02