- Posted May 15, 2014 by
- Arabsat locates jamming source in Ethiopian territories - BETINEWS
- Sudanese woman sentenced to death for apostasy gives birth
- Ethiopia : Blogging is not A Crime ,Journalism is not Terrorism ,SEE VIDEO
- Addis Abeba : Medrek Party protest march update with photos , Solidarity with Oromo Students !!!
- Ethiopia crackdown on student protests taints higher education success
Ethiopian Air Force Pilot Defects to Eritrea
The MiG-23 pilot, Daniel Yeshewas, joined the exiled Ethiopian opposition, the official added.
No information was provided on how the pilot managed to escape to Eritrea, or if he brought along his multimillion dollar aircraft.
The desertion follows a string of high-profile military defections to Eritrea, including four Ethiopian helicopter pilots who defected last September.
The names of the pilots in that incident are Cap. Aklilu Mezene, Cap. Tilahun Tufa, Cap. Getu Worku and Cap. Biniam Gizaw.
Read more: http://www.madote.com/2014/05/ethiopian-air-force-piolt-defects-to.html#ixzz31mG1JGvd