- Posted May 15, 2014 by
- Discrimination against Shia led to genocide of Christian and Yazidi
- if ISIS Established a Government, the World will Recognize it as Lawful
- Give your story a titleWahhabis and Gaza/Israel Conflict
- Would Iraq’s Sunnis want to be treated like Saudi Arabia’s Shia?
- Shocking analysis of US Foreign Aid before and after the ‘Arab Spring’
Islamic State vs Sunni State
What is the difference between Islamic state and Sunni state?
In an Islamic state, all sects of Islamic are considered Muslim, also non- Muslims have freedom to practice their religion according to Quran and the tradition of the Prophet Muhammad. However, in Sunni state, any non- Sunni is illegal and will face legal charges. This means Muslims who have different faith than Sunni are not welcome in those states. This is exactly what is going on in many countries of the Middle East. All minorities, whether Muslims or not, are rejected by governments and citizens in those countries because these countries are not Islamic states they are Sunni states.
The ideology of intolerance toward non-Sunni is strongly supported and spread by Slafis and Wahhabis who are in fact behind most terrorist activities around the world.