- Posted May 15, 2014 by
- Authority Marketing Expert Donna Gunter Says Being Found on the First Page of Google is No Longer Enough
- “Drawing Your Week” is The Best Way to Deal with Time Management Issues According to Time Management Educator Marydee Sklar
- Time Management Educator Marydee Sklar Offers Tips to Help Struggling Students Succeed in the New School Year
- Internet Marketing Consultant Connie Ragen Green Shares How to Make Huge Profits with Affiliate Marketing
- Market Research & Strategic Marketing Consultant Summer Alexander Offers Seven Simple Steps for Defining a Target Market
Business Strategist and Coach Leslie Ann Cardinal Offers Five Ways for Businesses to Increase Their Visibility and Credibility
In this best-selling book, Leslie Ann Cardinal, Business Strategist and Coach, explores five proven ways a business can increase its visibility and credibility in its local area. Cardinal notes, “One of the most powerful marketing resources you can use to grow your business is right in your local area. Online marketing tools and social media are great. But it is a mistake to rely only these online methods. You will find a wealth of great people and resources and opportunities right where you are. There are simple yet powerful ways to tap into this gold mine to supercharge your business marketing results."
Leslie Ann Cardinal is an expert in the areas of small business development, marketing, creative problem solving, and leadership. She draws on her background in engineering and adult education, her experience in both the corporate and small business worlds, as well as her intuitive coaching style to guide entrepreneurs to accelerate their growth and to achieve breakthrough results.
Cardinal has more than 25 years of experience working with business owners and corporate leaders in a wide variety of organizations and industries. Her services include private and group coaching, VIP business planning intensives, mastermind group facilitation, as well as workshops and teleclasses.
To learn more about Cardinal, visit http://www.GrowYourBusinessNow.com
The Little Book of Big Marketing Ideas: Get More Customers, Increase Sales, and Make More Money, is available on Amazon.com at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K3WJE02