- Posted May 17, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Good Riddance AG Eric Holder! What Good is it to Have a Black President, and a Black Attorney General, Who’s Expertise have Financially Enriched Every Other Community but Law Abiding U.S. Born Black Men, Women, and Children?
- Law Abiding U.S. born Black men, like me, or other similarly situated individuals, are in dire need of the services of Black 'Civil Tort" practice lawyer(s) and Black elected officials, in Los Angeles County and beyond, who is/are Truly competent!
- Law Abidin U.S. born Black men, like me, or other similarly situated individuals, are in dire need of the services of Truly Competent Black 'Civil Tort" practice lawyer(s) and Black elected officials, in Los Angeles County and beyond!
- Unlike many U.S. born Blacks who never had this opportunity, NFL Football Player Ray Rice et al, can't honestly say he has not had a chance to succeed!
- No other Nation Opens its' Borders or Risks its’ Sovereignty to Allow or Promote Millions of Illegal Aliens to Unlawfully Set Foot on its’ Soil, at the Expense of its’ Citizens and Legal Immigrants!
FBI Investigators....LA County Public Servants and Defense Attorneys for the LA County Sheriff's Department Can't Successfully Discredit the Reputation of the Whistle Blowers, because the Victims Violated by Government Officials all have Clean Records!
“Graduation from High School was a feat achieved by Carl that many inner-city youths can only imagine. At his graduation party Carl received a Nissan/Sentra from his Dad, the neatest gift ever. It is ironic that a gift offering untold pleasures can provide Carl a crash-course in how miserable life can become when his path crosses that of a few misguided officials after a minor fender bender. For the first time since the Emancipation Proclamation, publication by a black of the book titled Theft by Court holds other Americans accountable to the rule of law where an inner city youth has been violated. It is shameful that far too many elected officials, especially those who hold office in black America-the freest nation on earth, place very little or no significance in the Constitution and laws when citizens over whom they exercise jurisdiction are violated. The greatest deterrent to the malaise that exists in the
inner-city (code word for black) is respect for, execution and enforcement of the Constitution and its laws.”
CNN i-Report: "Corruption in the LA County Sheriff’s Department also includes corrupt court officials in the Inglewood & Culver City Courts all while elected Black Leaders, Judges & Lawyers Remain Silent or Become Co-conspirators in the Oppression of U.S. born Blacks! " by TheTruth53
CNN i-Report: "Constitutional Protections are Very Important. Unfortunately more so than not, Black Leaders, Lawyers and the Black community itself are not Competent at Holding Anyone Accountable to the Oath of Office, the U.S. Constitution, etc." by TheTruth53
CNN i-Report: “I have a clean record. As a 30 year employee of the DWP, I’m not receiving the DWP retirement benefits I have earned, yet a convicted felon Samuel In, is receiving all of his City Pension Retirement benefits!” by TheTruth53
The LA County Sheriff’s Department, the defense attorney(s) for Deputy James Sexton, anyone else who attempts to defend rogue police officers, unethical social workers and probation officers, inept lawyers…including inept Black lawyers, or other public servants can can’t use that argument “a violent inmate serving more than 400 years with 15 felonies on his record” against Carl Steadman, Michael Lofton, Leon E. Lofton, Jr., deceased since 2003, Esther M. Lofton, and other innocent law abiding Black men, women, and children egregiously violated by the atrocities of government in Los Angeles County and/or other jurisdictions.
YouTube: "Thank You for Serving the Oppressed so-Called Vexatious Litigant, Honorably Discharged U.S. Veteran, etc." by mll1127
CNN i-Report: “THE INNER CITY IS PART OF THIS REPUBLIC, IN NAME ONLY!”
CNN i-Report: “Your Situation is Political and Complicated and Beyond the Expertise or Jurisdiction of many Lawyers, Which Confirms What I Already Know, namely LA City Council President Herb Wesson, and Supervisor Mark Ridley Thomas are Inept and Disgraceful! By TheTruth53
CNN i-Report: "Black Elected Leaders are Unethical, Inept, Sleazy, and Despotic" uploaded by TheTruth53
CNN i-Report: “In the U.S. no one is Above the Law, as this especially Applies to Public Servants such as any President, Governor, Congressperson, Senator, Board of Supervisor's Member, Mayor, City Councilperson, Judge, Court Clerk, Police Officer, etc.!” by TheTruth53
“L.A. County jails probe ignited by inmate's letter, FBI agent says” by VICTORIA KIM , LA Times, May 16, 2014
She countered arguments by Sexton's attorney that the FBI had engaged in a "poorly planned and extremely dangerous" operation by giving the phone to a violent inmate serving more than 400 years with 15 felonies on his record, something that the defense attorney said could allow Brown and other inmates to plan an escape or arrange a hit on a witness.