- Posted May 17, 2014 by
- Heritage Business School Conducts Workshop On Overcoming Negativity At Workplace With Michael A. Potter
- Jaipur Gets New Furnishing Brand: Skipper Furnishings Launches New Store
- Brandwar 2015: A Live Learning Experience For BIBS Students
- Top Management College iLEAD Conducts Earth Reel 2015
- Top Designer Festive Collections At Simaaya –Third Flagship Boutique in Triangular Park
Renowned Dentistry Implant Company Sterngold Dental LLC Presents “Over Denture” Lecture At Boston University
On April 16th, James T. Ellison, CDT, Technical and Educational Services Manager for Sterngold, instructed DMD students at Boston University about root supported over-dentures, using direct placement attachments, namely the ERA Micro Direct Over denture.
There were 110 dental students and the lecture and hands-on presentation is part of Boston University’s curriculum. Dr. Andrea Maalouf presented in the morning and Jim Ellison and Dr. Ferriero presented the hands-on part in the afternoon. For more information on Sterngold’s training courses or FREE Webinar opportunities visit their website: http://www.sterngold.com/Sterngold/events/training.aspx?st=2
Sterngold Dental LLC has many innovative and interesting events lined up in this year.
Some of the most important events are:
1. May 9, 2014- Connecticut State Dental Assoc. Annual Mtg
Lecture & Workshop on Implants and Attachment Dentistry
2. May 13, 2014- FREE Webinar
"The ERA Partial Denture Attachment- There is no Substitute"
3. May 14, 2014- "ERA® vs. Locator® - A true comparison"
4. May 15 - 18, 2014- North Carolina Dental Assoc.
Half day lecture and Half day Workshop on "Attachments in Dentistry"
Kingston Plantation, South Carolina
5. May 15, 2014- FREE Webinar
Raising the Bar: Fabricating an Overdenture
Implant Bar without Soldering, Casting, Welding or Milling
6. June 5 - 7, 2014 - 3-Day Hands-On Attachment Course
23 Frank Mossberg Drive
7. May 21, 2014
The ERA Partial Denture Attachment
There is no Substitute
8. June 11, 2014- Attachments in Dentistry - Treatment Planning
Methodist Hospital, Brooklyn, NY
9. June 26, 2014- Dental Attachments and the Compromised Patient
Seaview Hospital and Home
Staten Island, NY
10. July 18 - 19, 2014
Attachments and Implants
Half Day Lecture, Half Day Workshop
American Dental Assoc. Mtg.
Committee on the New Dentist
11. September 12, 2014
All Day Attachment Dentistry Ultimate Course
Central New York Dental Conference
Fifth District Dental Society
12. October 9 - 14, 2014 - Attachment Prosthetics, Lecture and Hands-On Workshop
American Dental Association
San Antonio, TX
About Sterngold Dental LLC
Sterngold Dental, LLC is EN ISO 13485:2012 and ISO 13485:2003 under CMDCAS certified and we also comply with the European Medical Device Directive (93/42/EEC), FDA Quality System Regulations, CGMP and MHLW Ministerial Ordinance No. 169. All products and procedures are closely monitored under these quality systems. Sterngold Dental, LLC's Implant products have full approval to market in the United States, Sweden, and more than 20 other countries. For more information, visit www.sterngold.com