- Posted May 19, 2014 by
- China to APEC: Push for free trade
- Obama: Subsidize clean energy production UNITED States President Barack Obama has urged governments to provide tax incentives for the production of clean energy, and to finance research and development for green initiatives. During a forum at the Asia-Pac
- Actions on Climate Change boost businesses - Obama
- PH president welcomes EDCA
- PH, U.S. to enhance defense alliance
Manila police ready vs forum spoilers
A simulation exercise (SIMEX) for security personnel is ongoing with routes from Metro Manila to Tagaytay City and other tour areas to identify road familiarization.
Meanwhile, Rojas and the PNP Command Center is continuously coordinating with designated security groups at the Peninsula Manila for smooth provision of security convoys and other deployments.
"Extensive security coverage and other public safety services will be undertaken in all areas of engagements and its adjacent areas," he said.
"Sustained anti-criminality and internal security operations in collaboration with other law enforcement agencies and concerned local government units are also being conducted," he added.
Earlier today, the Financial Times-First Metro Philippines Investment Summit started prior to the Young Global Leaders Forum tomorrow (May 20), and 10th ASEAN Finance Ministers Investors Seminar (AFMIS) and ASEAN Business Club (May 21).
Said activities are all part of the 23rd WEF on East Asia 2014 to commence on May 21, 2014.