- Posted May 19, 2014 by
- Authority Marketing Expert Donna Gunter Says Being Found on the First Page of Google is No Longer Enough
- “Drawing Your Week” is The Best Way to Deal with Time Management Issues According to Time Management Educator Marydee Sklar
- Time Management Educator Marydee Sklar Offers Tips to Help Struggling Students Succeed in the New School Year
- Internet Marketing Consultant Connie Ragen Green Shares How to Make Huge Profits with Affiliate Marketing
- Business Strategist and Coach Leslie Ann Cardinal Offers Five Ways for Businesses to Increase Their Visibility and Credibility
Market Research & Strategic Marketing Consultant Summer Alexander Offers Seven Simple Steps for Defining a Target Market
In this best-selling book, Summer Alexander, Market Research & Strategic Marketing Consultant, explores seven simple steps for defining a target market. Alexander notes, "The key to the success of any business lies in the ability to communicate your marketing message to the right customers. The right customers, otherwise known as your ideal target market are the group of people with a problem (need, want or desire), who know they have this problem, are actively seeking a solution to the problem, and can EASILY afford your most expensive solution to the problem."
Alexander adds, "Your job is to figure out who needs what you are selling, what is going to change in their life as a result of purchasing from you and if they can afford it - or in some cases if they can't afford not to have it. Your website, business cards, brochures and social media pages mean absolutely nothing unless they are being viewed by potential customers for your business."
Summer Alexander is the CEO of Summer Alexander Research, Inc,. an award-winning market research and marketing consultancy.
Alexander learned first-hand what it takes to grow a company while working for the owner of a multi-million dollar small business. She helped fund the production, marketing and distribution of products by researching and presenting key market information to private investors, which helped to generate over $300,000 in capital for the company. As the marketing manager, Alexander was also responsible for plan development and execution of all marketing and advertising activities.
Now the driving force behind her own company, she has been featured in Black Enterprise and has had the pleasure of working with clients such as the
Women's Business Development Center (WBDC), IL Department of Veterans Affairs, and was most recently contracted as the Marketing Director for the 20th anniversary of the Black Women's Expo in Chicago.
To learn more about Alexander, visit http://www.SummerAlexanderResearch.com
The Little Book of Big Marketing Ideas: Get More Customers, Increase Sales, and Make More Money, is available on Amazon.com at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K3WJE02