- Posted May 20, 2014 by
- Arizona Association for Economic Development September Luncheon to Discuss Arizona State Land
- DrugFreeAz.org Announces the New Name of the Organization to DrugFreeAZKids.org
- Economist and Real Estate Executive To Speak At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s August Luncheon
- Resolute Commercial Services Appointed Receiver of Architectural Traditions, LLC Bank and lien-holders repaid; other creditors pending repayment
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Appoints New Director of Marketing and Operations
Isaac S. Crum Joins Quarles & Brady’s Phoenix Office
Crum practices in the area of patent litigation and has participated in the representation of clients in several fields, including the semiconductor and computer industries. He also has participated in representing clients before the International Trade Commission and U.S. District Courts in all phases of patent litigation, encompassing a wide range of technical areas, including mobile devices, mobile applications, Internet technologies, software and semiconductor design. Crum earned both his law degree and undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering from the University of Arizona.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 450 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.; Naples and Tampa, Fla.; Chicago, Ill; Madison and Milwaukee, Wis.; and Washington, D.C. The firm provides an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients, which range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the firm may be found at www.quarles.com, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.