- Posted May 20, 2014 by
- Arizona Association for Economic Development September Luncheon to Discuss Arizona State Land
- DrugFreeAz.org Announces the New Name of the Organization to DrugFreeAZKids.org
- Economist and Real Estate Executive To Speak At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s August Luncheon
- Resolute Commercial Services Appointed Receiver of Architectural Traditions, LLC Bank and lien-holders repaid; other creditors pending repayment
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Appoints New Director of Marketing and Operations
Arizona Association for Economic Development Announces New Officers and Board Members
Danielle Casey, CEcD, EDFP, economic development director for the city of Scottsdale, has been elected president. Serving with her on the executive committee will be Julie Engel, CEcD, president and CEO, Greater Yuma Economic Development Corp., president-elect; Jennifer Graves, CEcD, business retention and expansion administrator for the town of Gilbert, vice president; Curt Woody, economic development/strategic initiatives director, town of Marana, secretary/treasurer; and Eric Larson, director of acquisitions for AVB Development, immediate past-president.
Newly-elected and appointed AAED board members include: Bennett Bratley, Mohave County, Susan Hyatt, city of Phoenix, Michelle Kelly, DIRTT Environmental Solutions, Caryn Sanchez, Salt River Project, Sheila Shedd, Arizona Commerce Authority, and Jacqui Sabo, Goodmans Interior Structures.
AAED, founded in 1974, has a mission to serve as Arizona’s unified voice advocating for responsible economic development through an effective program of professional education, public policy, and collaboration.
For more information on AAED, visit www.aaed.com or call (602) 240-2233.