- Posted May 20, 2014 by
- Arizona American Indian Tourism Association Hosts Arizona Indian Festival
- Arizona Association for Economic Development’s February Luncheon to Discuss “Phoenix Biomedical Campus: Impact and What’s Next”
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Central Arizona Project with Designation
- AAED DONATES TO SAVE THE FAMILY FOUNDATION
- Arizona Association for Economic Development to Host Legislative Luncheon on Capitol Lawn
Arizona Association for Economic Development Announces New Officers and Board Members
Danielle Casey, CEcD, EDFP, economic development director for the city of Scottsdale, has been elected president. Serving with her on the executive committee will be Julie Engel, CEcD, president and CEO, Greater Yuma Economic Development Corp., president-elect; Jennifer Graves, CEcD, business retention and expansion administrator for the town of Gilbert, vice president; Curt Woody, economic development/strategic initiatives director, town of Marana, secretary/treasurer; and Eric Larson, director of acquisitions for AVB Development, immediate past-president.
Newly-elected and appointed AAED board members include: Bennett Bratley, Mohave County, Susan Hyatt, city of Phoenix, Michelle Kelly, DIRTT Environmental Solutions, Caryn Sanchez, Salt River Project, Sheila Shedd, Arizona Commerce Authority, and Jacqui Sabo, Goodmans Interior Structures.
AAED, founded in 1974, has a mission to serve as Arizona’s unified voice advocating for responsible economic development through an effective program of professional education, public policy, and collaboration.
For more information on AAED, visit www.aaed.com or call (602) 240-2233.