- Posted May 20, 2014 by
- Arizona Association for Economic Development October Luncheon to Discuss “The Power of Infrastructure: Energizing Economic Development”
- Give your story a titleAAED to Host Northern Arizona Economic Development Regional Symposium
- Partnership Works to Ensure Whole Community Preparedness
- Ak-Chin Indian Community Project Named 2014 Water Reuse Project of the Year
- Celebrating 40 years of Economic Success in Arizona
Arizona Association for Economic Development Announces New Officers and Board Members
Danielle Casey, CEcD, EDFP, economic development director for the city of Scottsdale, has been elected president. Serving with her on the executive committee will be Julie Engel, CEcD, president and CEO, Greater Yuma Economic Development Corp., president-elect; Jennifer Graves, CEcD, business retention and expansion administrator for the town of Gilbert, vice president; Curt Woody, economic development/strategic initiatives director, town of Marana, secretary/treasurer; and Eric Larson, director of acquisitions for AVB Development, immediate past-president.
Newly-elected and appointed AAED board members include: Bennett Bratley, Mohave County, Susan Hyatt, city of Phoenix, Michelle Kelly, DIRTT Environmental Solutions, Caryn Sanchez, Salt River Project, Sheila Shedd, Arizona Commerce Authority, and Jacqui Sabo, Goodmans Interior Structures.
AAED, founded in 1974, has a mission to serve as Arizona’s unified voice advocating for responsible economic development through an effective program of professional education, public policy, and collaboration.
For more information on AAED, visit www.aaed.com or call (602) 240-2233.