- Posted May 21, 2014 by
- St.Kitts-Nevis Top Cop CG Walwyn set to Resign. Oversaw the Most Murders of Any Commissioner of Police in Country’s History
- American Pollster Reveals Opposition Favoured Going Into General Elections in St.Kitts-Nevis
- Outgoing Prime Minister of St.Kitts-Nevis declares "Not One Man Stand Alive . All Man Dead or Wounded !"
- Injunction Against New Boundaries In St.Kitts-Nevis Re-Instated By Eastern Caribbean Court Of Appeal. Elections likely to be held on Old Boundaries
- High Court Judge grants injunction to stop boundary changes in St-Kitts and Nevis. Court Hearing Set for Thursday Janaury 22nd 2015
Roger Ver Buys St.Kitts-Nevis Citizenship with Bitcoins
St.Kitts-Nevis is considered the pioneers of these programs with the launch of their CIP in 1984. Now they are again leading the way by being the first to accept Bitcoins as payment for all associated Citizenship by Investment Fees.
The St.Kitts-Nevis government has given the authorization for Bitcoins to be accepted as payments for Citzenship and or Passports. Citizenship can be obtained by purchasing local real Estate or by donating at least $250,000 to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF). A fund that was supposedly set up to help sugar workers after the closure of an over 100 year old Sugar Industry.
34 year Old Multi-Millionaire Roger Ver, the founder of MemoryDealers.com, a site that sells discounted computer parts and the man labeled the “Bitcoin Jesus,” has himself purchased citizenship in St. Kitts and Nevis using Bitcoins. Ver converted much of his Millions in wealth to Bitcoins.
The Bitcoins for Passport initiative offers, as probably its most attractive feature, a great level of privacy. While St. Kitts and Nevis does not inform the home country that they have acquired citizenship in the twin island nation, there is usually a paper trail that can be easily tracked through bank transactions including wire transfers etc. . The Bitcoin offers persons the ability to purchase the passports privately and without raising a red flag with their home country.
The Citizenship by Investment Program in St.Kitts-Nevis is a very lucrative one with over $100 million revenue for 2013 alone. The program may likely become even more popular especially for persons who want to remain below the radar of International financial law enforcement as the Bitcoin for Passport program offers a greater level of PRIVACY.