- Posted May 21, 2014 by
Why obvious Deference in Action? 295 C, 295-A, 7Ata,and Geo TV Pakistan
First of all I condemn the act of all people committed to blasphemy. And I’m very shocked on government & people behavior against the seen, declared and obvious culprits under the above cited law. We are witness Thousands of Christians Homes & individuals had burnt only because of 1 charge 295c in far & near past; in the ruling times of PMLN government.
Now what is the specialty of these Blasphemers (blamed). Neither the government takes some action even FIR registered, nor the People even thrown a stone on Geo’s offices.
Nobody had assembled crowed to invade (charge) on Blasphemers Homes why?
I’m not in this favor at all that people take Law in their hands. Meanwhile I don’t like behavior of Government and civil society. In the Past we have seen the man or women charged for Blasphemy government and Police act like rocket. What is with this case?
Recently we saw (13) thirteen biggest events out of them (1)Asia Bibi (2) Rishma Masih (3)Badmi Bag Lahore,(4) Gojra Fasilabad (5) Mamni wala Kasur are not far past events.
Have look on other following sad incidents.
(1) Manzur Masih, a 37-year-old Christian laborer, was shot outside the Lahore courthouse on April 5, 1994. Acquitted of blasphemy, gunmen connected to the fanatical terrorist group. issued their own version of "summary justice,"
(2) April 30, 1998, John Joseph gave a succinct account of fundamentalism. Called "The Challenges of Religious Fundamentalism and Violence to Social Harmony," this is a segment..
(3) On October 14, 1996 Ayub Masih had been arrested, accused of breaching Section 295-C. Ayub Masih endured abuse in prison. He was stabbed in prison in early 1999. Though he attack was witnessed by jail staff, the four Muslims who carried out the assault were never punished. The prison staff even refused to allow him a doctor……
4)On 6 February 1997 at about 9:00 a.m., 30,000 to 35,000 militant attacked a Christian village, (Chak 72/10 R) called Shantinagar (land of peace), located 10 kilometres south-east of Khanewal city. Attackers were equipped with various types of weapons, in the presence of 400/300 policemen. Shantinagar is a Christian village of 15,000 to 20,000 people, with some Muslims also living here. Along with many churches a mosque is also located her
• In Shantinagar alone, 785 houses are destroyed and 2500 people are effected;
• Three Churches in Khanewal City and four churches in Shantinagar have been burnt;
• Five churches in other villages, near Khanewal city have also been burnt;
• Also destroyed were: four parish houses, two dispensaries, one boy’s hostel, two schools, fifteen shops in Khanewal and Shan-tinagar, five houses in Khanawal;
• 75 to 80 percent of the houses in Shantinagar are destroyed;
• About 2000 bibles were burnt in various churches and houses.
(5) Over six hundred Muslims attacked Christians in village Bahmani District Kasur on June 30, 2009. Angry Muslims’ mob, after accusing of blasphemy, destroyed Christians’ houses, looted valuables / jewelry and tortured Christian men and women ruthlessly.
3Featured Articles — August 7, 2009
The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan found that the incident of Gojra between religious communities was engineered by Sipah-e-Sahabah.
Last week’s attacks on the Christian community in Gojra were not a spontaneous reaction to allegations of blasphemy but planned in advance, a fact-finding mission of the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) said on Tuesday.
The mission’s report said announcements made from mosques in Gojra on July 31 urged Muslims to gather and “make mincemeat of the Christians” over allegation of desecration of the Holy Quran a week earlier. Witnesses told HRCP that when they informed the police about the announcements, the police officials also confirmed hearing the announcements.
On August 1, around 1,000 people gathered in the area and marched towards Christian Colony the HRCP said, adding that a police contingent present in the neighborhood did not try to stop the mob, which included a number of masked men.
Witnesses said the attackers appeared trained for rioting and arson, the commission reported.
The protesters carried inflammable substances and torched more than 40 houses of Christian families in less than half an hour, with many houses looted before being set on fire.
They claimed that a number of attackers belonged to the banned Sipah-e-Sahaba and other extremist organizations.
The regional police officer told HRCP that many of the attackers had come from outside the district, possibly Jhang.
It said the local administration’s inaction was intriguing, adding that the tragic incidents were a ““comprehensive failure” by the government (Punjab's Chief Minister was Shahbaz sharif )to protect minorities.
Relation of Rana Sana-Ullh with Sipah Sahaba Is obivous. who was Law minister of Punjab.
Amid the assaults, the commission also noted that some Muslims in the neighbourhood provided shelter to Christian women fleeing the violence.
It is important to note that a few weeks earlier, on similar patern, a train was set on fire by a mob during protests against Electricty Load Shedding. It was confirmed by local MNA that announcements were made from mosques under Sipah e Sahabah control and these were planned riots by an extremist group than a normal protest by citizens.
(6) Mob of people angry at alleged blasphemy by a Christian burnt down three churches, a convent, a missionary school, a girls’ hostel and a pastor’s house in Sangla Hill, a small town in Nankana Sahib District. 500 Christian families living in Sangla Hill left the town the night before the attacks.
13 years old Christian girl gang raped by 5 Muslims in Punjab. Pakistani British Christians lodge strong protest on incident.
Sangla Hill: February 17, 2009. (PCP) Five Muslim men dragged one teenage Christian girl to their compound and gang raped her in broad daylight amid her cries while Muslim elders of neighborhood passed by smiling.
(8)Sambarial: September 15, 2009. (PCP report) Robert Danish (alias or also known as Falish Masih) was mysteriously found dead in special security zone of Sialkot Central Jail at 8:30 AM to day.
Robert Danish was arrested under section 295 B PPC on September 11, 2009, vide FIR number 1176/207/09 of Sambarial Police Station on complaint of Mohammad Asghar Ali resident of village Jhethey Key. He was produced before local magistrate and sent to judicial custody in Sialkot Central Jail where he was killed according to his family. The criminal nexus between Pakistan’s government administration, police and Muslim fundamentalist organizations has once again brought to the limelight in the extra-judicial torture and killing of a Christianboyfollowing a hate campaign against Christians in Jethki village, Sialkotdistrict, Punjab province
(9)In June 2009, Asia went to fetch water while picking fruits in the fields near her village. Some Muslim women co-workers objected to Asia touching the water bowl because she was a Christian January 4th, 2011 @ 4:57 acting governor of Punjab salman Taseer was killed by his gun man M.M Qadriaround 27 bullets have been removed from Salman Taseer’s dead body. The reason was try to help Asia Norren justice according to Law & constitution but group of people didn’t allowed him to do those went to express solidarity with Malik Mumtaz Hussain Qadri, who has been in Adyala Jail for the last two years for killing the governor. The participants marched towards Adyala Jail the rally was jointly led by Allama Ghufran Mehmood Sialvi, Allama Tahir Iqbal Chishti, Mufti Liaquat Ali Rizvi, SI President Mufti Muhammad Hanif Qureshi, Dilpazir Awan, brother of Qadri, PML-N leader Chaudhry Imtiaz Ahmed and Maulana Awais Qureshi.
(10) The May 2010 Lahore attacksalso referred as Lahore Massacreoccurred on May 28, 2010, in Lahore,Punjab, Pakistan, during Friday prayers. 94 people were killed and more than 120 were injured in nearly simultaneous attacks against two mosques of the minority Ahmadiyya… Community. After the initial attack, a hostage situation lasted for hours.Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan, as well as their Punjab wing, claimed responsibility for the attacks and were also blamed by the Pakistani Police.
(11) We are all aware of the 8th March incident of Joseph Colony, Badami Bagh. Houses of over 300 Christians were burnt due to one person allegedly committing Blasphemy.
Badami Bagh incident a failure of Punjab govt
By: Alize Ahmed, Uploaded: 10th March 2013
LAHORE: Badami Bagh incident is a clear indication of the fact that the provincial government has failed to protect the life and property of minorities.
ISLAMABAD: Chairman Pakistan Ulema Council, Allama Tahir Ashrafi Tuesday said a conference participated by both religious and political parties will be convened to chalk out a strategy on the tragic incident of Badami Bagh and that a day of solidarity with Christians' community will be observed on coming Friday.
Addressing a press conference here, Allama Tahir Ashrafi said had the culprits of Rimsha Masih case been punished the incident of Badami Bagh could have been averted.
He said the Badami Bagh incident was a result of a brawl between two persons who sell liquor. "The Supreme Court should get to bottom of the issue and award strict punishment to the culprits," he appealed.
He demanded that cases under section 295-C be lodged against the accused who torched a Bible and Chruch.
More over other minorities ware also not saved in Pak but Christian community is the largest community so incident and damages of them are in large in numbers.
Christian Employers of PMLN (MPAs MNAs & only Senator) were all equal responsible for all happened with Minorities, because they were compromised for their personal carriers and benefits. They kept criminal silent, As much as the voice against these should be firm and high, but wasn’t. Four parties cake distribution will be not allowed. Electrical media will be again in opposition. Be aware Media your tuff time is coming.
Under the light of above mentioned few cases (apart that lot of incidents happened with other communities & with Muslims too I do not mentioned ) Attitude of government and people showing obvious difference which is shameful . Actions of Law, Civil society’s behavior should be equal for all citizens.