- Posted May 22, 2014 by
- Prince Jorge Rurikovich visited Santiago de Miguel
- Prince Jorge Rurikovich and Princess Maryia invited for The Diplomat at Casamerica
- Commercial Circle of Malaga reunited in Marbella
- Grand Prince Jorge Rurikovich took honours at The Investiture of Knights and Dames of The Order of Malta O.S.J.
- Royal Family Rurikovich attends the Diplomatic Bazar under the Patronage of Her Majesty The Queen Sofia of Spain
Rurikovich Russian Family at The Victory Liberation Day
On May 9 and 10th, The Royal Family of Rurikovich celebrated The Victory Day in the cemetery of Madrid with The Russian Embassy and CIS members.
Prince Jorge Rurikovich, Princess Maryia Kubareva Rurikovich and Prince Alex Kubarev Rurikovich deposited wreaths at the monument to the dead Soviet volunteers during the Civil War in Spain from 1936 to 1939.
The event was attended by The Russian Ambassador Yuri Korchagin, representatives of The embassies of Armenia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, France, Venezuela, diplomats and students of The Russian Embassy, Russian compatriots.
The Ambassador of Russia congratulated all the 69th anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War, highlighting the importance of the preservation of historical memory about the events of those years. Participants in the event also honored the memory of the fallen Spaniards fighting against fascism in World War II. An impromptu concert was held for the compatriots.
Princess Maryia Kubareva Rurikovich featured Katyusha (КАТЮШA) for all the assistants, remembering the importance of The Russian soldiers going on the battle front against Nazi Germany in July 1941.
By the way, Prince Jorge Rurikovich had the opportunity to speak another time with The Former Minister of Defence Julio Garcia Vargas, with The Russian Counsel Minister, Sergey Melik Bagdasarov, with The Ambassador of France, Jerome Bonnafont, with Diplomats, Ambassadors and Collegues on this special Liberation Day.