- Posted May 23, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
President’s immigration plan: Your views
- Sheyene Gerardi – Her Life Is Like A Movie Filled With Various Twists And Turns
- Super Entrepreneur Ahsan Habibi, Syed Started The Online Social Networking Job Website Expertini To Raise The Rate Of Those Seeking Work
- CPA Elites Ltd; Is Impacting The World Around Them By Helping Those In their Journey In Achieving Their Dream Of Working Online
- What Do The Names House (Vocal, Comercial, Progressive, Trance, Tribal, Electro), Hip Hop, DJ, Music Producer And R&B Have In Common – One Name: “ROCKY G”
- Mortgage Mogul Terry Gangaram Is Impacting The World Around Him By Unearthing The Adequate Financing For Those Desiring To Invest In A New House Via His Company Drexel Mortgage
The Officail BIO of Former Refugee From Liberia, Now Safely Living In Australia - Zito Ballo
ZITO BALLO BIO
They say hardship is a wellspring of creativity, and for Zito Ballo, this rings true more than for most. Born in Liberia is western Africa, which is not only an extremely poor third world nation, it is also a country that has suffered not one, but two civil wars since his birth.
At age 14, Zito was taken to Ghana as a refugee, fleeing the war and violence, where he stayed for six years in a refugee camp. In 2006 he was granted a visa, along with his foster family, to travel to Australia to start a new life.
Zito has not let this harsh background deter him from pursuing his passion for music. On the contrary, he has used it for strength and inspiration. He began rapping aged 16, and participated in schoolyard battles, and is now forging a meaningful career in his adopted home of Melbourne.
In 2009, Zito attained a Diploma in Music Production/Sound Engineering at Melbourne’s School of Audio Engineering, and shortly thereafter set up his own home recording studio, naming it ‘Shatter Records’. He now produces beats for local artists, and sells beats on his beats online store. A talented artist in his own right, he also writes, records and produces his own hip hop/urban/afro original music. A solo album is set for release in 2014.