- Posted May 24, 2014 by
- Maryam Rajavi expressed her condolences to the President, government and people of France over great tragedy
- Memeorial of Iranian dissdients killed in Iraq held in Paris
- Rajavi: Freedom in Iran is answer to crisis in Middle East
- Iranian author and researcher sentenced to death on fraudulent charges
- Berlin: Live web conference on Human Rights situation in Iran
Meeting of Mrs. Maryam Rajavi and Mr. Ahmad Jarba in Paris
During the meeting, Mrs. Rajavi condemned the role of religious fascism ruling Iran in the massacre and suppression of Syrian people and the mullahs' all out support of Bashar al-Assad dictatorship. Mrs. Rajavi called for the international community's support of the Free Syrian Army and the National Coalition for Syrian Revolution and Opposition Forces as the legitimate representative of Syrian people.
President Jarba praised the solidarity and fraternity of the Iranian Resistance with the Syrian revolution and said that we and Iranian people are fighting in a common front against a common enemy for the same objective. Mr. Jarba added that the ruling mullahs are devoid of any legitimacy and fate of Syrian people and the Syrian revolution are intertwined with the fate of Iranian people and its legitimate representative, i.e. the Iranian Resistance, led by Mrs. Rajavi.
Mr. Jarba condemned suppressive measures against the members of the People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran at Camp Liberty in Iraq and called for guaranteeing their rights by the international community.
Mrs. Rajavi reiterated that through our struggle, we can rid our countries from dictatorship and the rule of Velayt-e- faqih (absolute rule of clergy ) and bring about freedom and democracy for the people of Syria and Iran.