- Posted May 25, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
The written word: Your personal essays
- Robin Williams: A Tribute
- The Uighur People: In Defense of the Minority, their Identity and Autonomy Part II
- The Uighur People: In Defense of the Minority, their Identity and Autonomy Part I
- The Joint War Criminality of Obama and Netanhayu’s Israel in exterminating the Palestinian People is a Crime Against Humanity
- The Shooting down of MH17 is a Terrorist Act and a Crime Against Humanity: The bastard Americans must back off from the on-going international investigation Part II
To Love is Beyond Religion Part II
The woman was originally charged by “adultery”, yet I am wondering: what is the power of the court to add another charge against her?
Does it mean that, if she will eat pork in her jail or if she will pray using the rosary; will she be indicted again the third time for another charge?
This is utterly laughable and ridiculous to the maximum!
I joined the international humanistic community in calling for her immediate release.
Again to restate my vehement view, to love is beyond religion and the bloody state have no right whatsoever to interfere and/or control her heart, mind and soul!
Your religion is yours, and my heart is mine and it is mine alone….
Jose Mario Dolor De Vega
Philosophy and Social Science lecturer
College of Liberal Arts
Social Science Department
Technological University of the Philippines