- Posted May 26, 2014 by
- Need vibrant step to launch “sasrai-Movement - bold cultural revolution”
- Let's have mission to finish the unfinished mission of APJ Kalam “Livable Planet Earth”
- To “End Slavery” - we must stop CONSUMPTION SLAVERY
- Pope Francis Voice sasrai-Movement
- Appeal to have a resolution to hang sasrai banner for one week June 03 to 09 at each UN, INGO and NGO office gate across the globe in honor of World Environment Day.
sasrai World Environment Day 2014 Appeal
Global Community Launching, Performing, Running innumerable initiative save planet earth but none in proper step to say that WE MUST STOP OUR SLAVERY TO THE CONSUMPTION. UNSG appeal "Planet Earth is our shared island, let us join forces to protect it." Till he or other Giants are silent to the absolute truth or Need, every initiative is just cosmetic’s work on the face of Bangladeshi Garment Worker.
sasrai-Movement appeal on the eve of WED 2014
World Environment Day is the most positive occasion for each across the globe, we Bangalee and humanity. We are well known `The world is heading for irreversible and potential catastrophic climate change. Nature never bother super power or poorer - demand absolute Care. And we believe -Humanity in need of Climate Responsible Community, Climate Compatible Development.’ 840 million people go hungry every day and 1.3 billion tonnes of food produced each year is lost or wasted. We must get each child caring to each particle of food and resources. Wish the Peace, Dignity and Rights for all - save a bit, reserve, preserve, rejuvenate and conserve resources. Utmost need of globe each one caring to each particle of resource, consider each day as Environment, Earth, Water, Resource day finally sasrai day.
sasrai ONLY THE PATH TO SAVE MOTHER PLANET EARTH, NATURE. It’s only the path to Eliminate Racial Discrimination - End violence against WOMEN and CHILDREN. sasrai only the path to end POVERTY, VULNEARABILITY, HUNGER, DISASTER, CLIMATE Threat. Each second, minute, hour day needed to be spent considering earth, environment and humanity.