- Posted May 26, 2014 by
Glen Cove, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Salute to troops
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
Memorial day tour..N. Shore L.I. N.Y.
I took some pictures. I hope they are in order. If not, I am sure you can figure them out.
#1-Me, on motorcycle- #2-plaque- #3-French canon- #4-1917-1919-plaque- #5-Billy Joel motorcycle museum window-resident Oyster bay- #6-Oyster Bay Town hall war tribute- #7-Thodore Roosevelt statue-resident Oyster Bay- #8-town Hall Veteran's honor roll- #9-canon-Oyster Bay town square- #10-Raynham Hall-Oyster Bay, Home of Robert Townsend Washington's spy.
Have a good rest of Memorial day!
May 5, 2014.