- Posted May 26, 2014 by
- “Drawing Your Week” is The Best Way to Deal with Time Management Issues According to Time Management Educator Marydee Sklar
- Time Management Educator Marydee Sklar Offers Tips to Help Struggling Students Succeed in the New School Year
- Market Research & Strategic Marketing Consultant Summer Alexander Offers Seven Simple Steps for Defining a Target Market
- Business Strategist and Coach Leslie Ann Cardinal Offers Five Ways for Businesses to Increase Their Visibility and Credibility
- Transformational Wealth & Marketing Coach Debra Larson Explores the Mindset Between Marketing and Money
Internet Marketing Consultant Connie Ragen Green Shares How to Make Huge Profits with Affiliate Marketing
Direct Marketing, and Web Marketing.
In this best-selling book, Connie Ragen Green, Internet Marketing Consultant, discusses how to make a business (and huge profits) with affiliate marketing. Green notes, "Affiliate marketing can be defined as 'recommending what you love'. Just as we only recommend movies and restaurants we've truly enjoyed to family, friends, and others the same applies to the people, products, and courses we share with the people who think of us as their trusted advisors on the Internet."
"I began researching various business models and came to the conclusion that affiliate marketing would be an excellent way to get started," Green adds. "This would give me the opportunity to 'earn while I learned' and to take some time deciding exactly what direction I would go in my new career. It turned out to be the very best decision I could have made, and affiliate marketing continues to account for about half of my income all these years later. If you are willing to learn from being an affiliate for others you will see how quickly you can begin earning income from your online endeavors. Remember that it's all about serving others in a way that benefits them."
"Furthermore," Green says, "I believe the strongest reason to start with this model is that is gives you the opportunity to learn from people who have been working exclusively online for many years already. Observing the way they launch a new course or product gives us insight into the marketing process. It also gives us an unlimited amount of inventory to choose from when we share it with our email list and clients."
Green is a former classroom teacher and real estate appraiser who left it all behind to come online in 2006. Now a bestselling author and international speaker, Connie teaches people on six continents how to become online entrepreneurs with information products, affiliate marketing, and physical products
To learn more about Connie Ragen Green, visit http://ConnieRagenGreen.com
The Little Book of Big Marketing Ideas: Get More Customers, Increase Sales, and Make More Money, is available on Amazon.com at http://www.bizsmartmedia.com/littlebookmarketing