- Posted May 28, 2014 by
Brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
"The day of the Iguana!"
This guy, and his five year old pet Iguana named "Iggy" were waiting for his girlfriend to come out of the rest rooms. He also had his dog with him. He was drawing a crowd and glad when his girl finally came out.
I asked him Iggy's lifespan and he told me he could reach 70 if given good care. This was the first time I ever saw a live Iguana. He was a very well mannered, attentive to his owner (he nuzzled his neck) curious, and he knew his name. He was extremely colorful and alert and seemed very intelligent.
All photos by Linda Glovach.
May 28, 2014.