- Posted May 28, 2014 by
Andover, United Kingdom
- The Shard played host to 20 of the UK’s most promising tech start-ups in real life ‘Dragon’s Den’
- CCS small cell microwave backhaul solution nets Telecoms.com Awards nomination
- CCS heads to finals of Fierce Innovation Awards for small cell microwave backhaul solution
- Small cell microwave backhaul pioneer CCS expands deployment with China Mobile
- Flubit.com asks users to Tweet their favourite toy to raise money for The Children’s Trust
Responsible for lifts?
Register your interest on the Stannah website and claim your own ‘key’ to bring to the stand - it may win you one of three great prizes; the latest Samsung Galaxy tablet, a Samsung Galaxy mobile phone or restaurant vouchers for venues right across the UK.
Of course, Stannah aren’t just there to give away prizes. They can help you with all the lift products on your premises, from all manufacturers. With almost 150 years lift expertise, a national network of service branches right across the UK, more than 360 highly skilled lift engineers, a friendly and high knowledgeable national sales team and six RoSPA awards for outstanding health and safety, Stannah really can help.
Our expertise is trusted by many well- known UK names: Network Rail, Sainsbury’s, Marks and Spencer ... to name just a few. Stannah’s individual and corporate customers all benefit from their brand promise to be ‘always true to our word’.
Test your key and test Stannah on stand Q1020.
For further information please contact:
Angela Breckenridge on 023 8043 3348 or email angela[at]b-v[dot]co.uk
Distributed on behalf of B&V Creative by NeonDrum news distribution service (http://www.neondrum.com)