- Posted May 28, 2014 by
- Keith and Scott Jones of Ace Parking Celebrate 72nd Electric Car Charging Station in California
- Ace Parking Continues to Serve as a Model for Corporate Responsibility in 2013 and Beyond
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations Becoming More Common with Ace Parking Says Owner Scott Jones
- Ace Parking's Keith Jones Announces Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations
- Keith Jones, Ace Parking Managing Principal, Featured as "Most Influential" by Our City San Diego
Scott Jones Ace Parking is Awarded Historic Luhrs City Center Garage in Phoenix
The 480 stall garage is optimally located in downtown Phoenix for visitors to the US Airways Center, Maricopa County Courts, Cityscape and other destinations.
Ace Parking's commercial parking experience, strategic garage marketing model and ability to consistently increase revenues helped Ace Parking secure this new partnership.
“Ace is excited about the opportunity to work with the garage at the Luhrs City Center,” said Keith B. Jones, Managing Principal and Partner for Ace Parking. “This garage is above ground and is in a prime location for visitors to the downtown area. With a little strategic marketing, we believe it will become the ideal parking location for people headed to downtown Phoenix. Our goal is to make it the easiest and friendliest place to park for customers”.
As the largest parking management company in Phoenix, the addition of the Luhrs Garage marks Ace Parking’s 18th property in Phoenix.
Ace Parking Management, Inc. (a California Corporation) was founded in 1950 and is one of the largest privately held parking companies in the country. With over 62 years of history, Ace Parking continues to lead the industry with strict and attentive auditing procedures, superior levels of customer service and consistently increasing clients’ parking revenues. Headquartered in San Diego, Ace Parking manages over 450 locations coast to coast, servicing nearly 200,000 customers per day and generates revenues exceeding $369 million. For more information or to interview anyone from Ace Parking Management, Inc. please contact Kristin Ludwick: 619-233-6624 or email: kristin_ludwick(at)aceparking(dot)com.