- Posted May 28, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Breaking news: Share your story
- $25 MILLION GMO AND PESTICIDE SAFETY STUDY LAUNCHED IN LONDON
- Peter Castleman MLM Food Company Launching
- UberQast Assisting Bloggers, Local Marketers, Affiliate Marketers, and Entrepreneurs To Distribute All Content Across Web
- Empower Network ALL In Team Launches BlogBeastNetwork.com
- VideoMakerFx Offers Powerful New Video Creation Tool for Online Marketers
SocialZing.com Emerging as An Important Player in the Social and Mobile Marketing Field
SocialZing.com has been around since 2011 and is emerging as a key player in the social/mobile media marketing world.
The SocialZing platform makes it easier than ever for users to manage all of their Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Wordpress, Youtube, and mobile marketing posts from one simple to use dashboard.
The software developed by SocialZing.com programmers will save companies considerable money and time, and they have now included an educational platform with the membership.
SocialZing.com offers seven different products that address almost every social and mobile marketing need:
1) SocialZing – Allows users to post to multiple accounts at once. It has a post library that helps users create fresh and interesting content. It also has an autopilot feature, and a mobile app that allows users to manage everything from a smart phone.
2) PageZing – Automates the creation of multiple Facebook pages. Contains a built in lead capture form and exports leads to sales tracking system.
3) CaptureZing – Allows customers to build their own web based lead capture pages and export leads to sales tracking software.
4) MeetingZing – Makes it easier than ever for companies to arrange and coordinate video conferencing. Users may store presentations, photos and videos in an easy to use conference library. Records meetings for review at later date.
5) LeadZing – Allows users to track and manage new leads as they are generated.
6) TextZing – Allows users to manage their mobile marketing campaigns and target locally. Statistics have shown that mobile localized marketing campaigns are much more successful than traditional email marketing.
7) VideoZing – Makes it easier than ever for users to drag and drop videos, create video newsletters that can be viewed and shared. Cutting edge technology and easy to use templates.
In addition to those products, SocialZing.com has recently partnered with Market Motive to create an education curriculum for all SocialZing.com members called ZingU.
ZingU is a comprehensive online social media marketing program, and may be the first of its kind. There will be instruction on creating quality content, managing social media, mobile marketing, lead generation, and much more. This important instruction will also help Socialzing.com members utilize the software to its fullest potential.
Brian Mclane, Chief Marketing Officer at SocialZing.com explains it this way, “95 percent of business owners out there are intimidated by the thought of having to learn how to market through social media. SocialZing.com remains true to its motto, “Social Media Made Simple,” by providing this powerful educational platform, where members can learn at their own pace with educational videos and study guides.”
SocialZing.com is committed to providing easy to use software and providing education and support to its members, so that they can become successful.