- Posted May 29, 2014 by
- Jim Hansberger Named to The Financial Times’ “Top 400 Financial Advisors”
- Brian Frank Named to The Financial Times’ “Top 400 Financial Advisors”
- Michael Merlin Receives Promotion at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- MOST ATLANTA INVESTORS CONFIDENT THEY WILL REACH LONG-TERM FINANCIAL GOALS, SAYS MORGAN STANLEY WEALTH MANAGEMENT INVESTOR PULSE POLL
- Michael Merlin Named to On Wall Street Magazine’s “Top 40 Advisors Under 40”
Jesse Walton Jr. Receives Promotion at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
Walton, who has been with Morgan Stanley Wealth Management since 2000, is a native of Decatur, GA. He holds a Bachelor’s in International Business degree from Howard University. Jesse currently lives in Marietta with his wife, Angela and son, Bryce.
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, a global leader, provides access to a wide range of products and services to individuals, businesses and institutions, including brokerage and investment advisory services, financial and wealth planning, banking services, annuities and insurance, retirement and trust services.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. For further information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com.