- Posted May 29, 2014 by
- Mayo Clinic expert gives families the right lesson plan for a heathy school year
- Does your child have the study skills to excel in stem learning for the new school year?
- Creating a culture of giving
- Surviving and thriving in the sandwich generation
- Bringing business dress back without breaking the bank
Keys to an Organized Summer
For more information, visit www.postit.com
Emily Henderson has styled with some the best interior/still life and food photographers in the world for the best shelter magazines, catalogs, and advertisements, including Martha Stewart, Elle Decor, InStyle, Domino, House Beautiful, Coastal Living, Target, and Anthropologie. In 2007 she moved to Los Angeles with her husband and auditioned for HGTV’s “DesignStar,” happily taking home the crown. Six months later, she had her own TV show called “Secrets From A Stylist” where she analyzed the homeowners’ style through her patented style diagnostic and restyled their home to match their personality using vintage and affordable design. Emily currently has a design firm in Los Angeles and a daily style blog that reaches hundreds of thousands of design enthusiasts all over the globe. She’s a contributing editor for Huffington Post and Buzzfeed. As a home style expert, Emily consults with brands, art direct photo shoots, and promote her brand and brands she love through social media channels.