- Posted May 29, 2014 by
New York, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
What are you watching?
- Sheyene Gerardi – Her Life Is Like A Movie Filled With Various Twists And Turns
- Super Entrepreneur Ahsan Habibi, Syed Started The Online Social Networking Job Website Expertini To Raise The Rate Of Those Seeking Work
- CPA Elites Ltd; Is Impacting The World Around Them By Helping Those In their Journey In Achieving Their Dream Of Working Online
- What Do The Names House (Vocal, Comercial, Progressive, Trance, Tribal, Electro), Hip Hop, DJ, Music Producer And R&B Have In Common – One Name: “ROCKY G”
- Mortgage Mogul Terry Gangaram Is Impacting The World Around Him By Unearthing The Adequate Financing For Those Desiring To Invest In A New House Via His Company Drexel Mortgage
Film Director, Actor and Production Consultant -- The Lifestyle of Celebrity Marko Stout
Marko Stout is a multimedia artist based out of New York City, best known for his stimulating narratives of contemporary urban society, where subjects often appear in a moderate state of distress, overwhelmed by their modern high-tech uber-paced environment, while still maintaining a chic detached sexy demeanor of a sophisticated twenty-first century city dweller.
Marko developed his passion for art while living aboard a houseboat in the bohemian San Francisco community of Sausalito. Upon his return to New York City, Marko established himself as a part of New York City’s art scene.
His world class art works can be viewed at many international exhibitions, galleries of fine art, private collections, while his solo galleries are located in New York City, Chicago, Miami, Paris, Berlin, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Madrid. Last February 2014, Marko held his first Berlin exhibition at Die Bachmeier Gallerie.
Stout is also known as a film director, actor and production consultant. His passion in filming reflects on his works such as She Wants Me, The Fly Trap, Graveyard of Buried Hopes, and Thinner Then Ice, which was featured in the Weinstein Art Gallery during the annual Basel festival attended by film enthusiasts and art collectors.
Celebrities that were also spotted in the event were Paris Hilton, Russell Simmons, Sean Combs, Elle Macpherson, Martha Stewart, Marty Taplin, Kayne West and Kim Kardashian, Kevin Spacey, Tracey Emin, Tommy Hilfiger, Alessandra Ambrosio, Gerard Butler and many more.
Marko resists any broad labels. His spiritual and psychologically complex portraits are the works of a deeply multifaceted artist. Dr. Stout’s traditional analytical training as a physician and surgeon seems to stand in stark contrast to what appears as a raw reckless execution of art, requiring the viewer to take a more active role- unearthing meaning, motivation and agenda.
This open new dimension in art along with Marko’s bold “gonzo” irreverence for rigid establishment technique takes the viewer on a stimulating journey of self-discovery… Enjoy the ride!