- Posted May 31, 2014 by
- Darby Pop Publishing's Side-Kicked Graphic Novel Available At Book Stores Starting In November 2015
- Acclaimed Biography of Innovative American Buddhist Teacher Will Teach, Entertain, and Warm Hearts in Time for Winter Reading Blue Skies Buddha published by Mystic-Buddha Publishing House
- Author CJ Roberts Promotes Her Dark Erotica Book Series - The Dark Duet Books One, Two And Three
- Author J. E. Nicassio Releases New YA Sci-fi Romance Novel From The Sky
- Author Patrick Brown And Peachtree Corners Press Release New Crime Suspenseful Thriller Heavy Hour
Global Businessman Releases Book Of Humorous Stories From His Travels During His Career
Dr. Jas Singh is pleased to announce the release of his new humorous travelogue/memoir Jas: Chronicles of intrigue, folly, and laughter in the global workplace.
Travel, humor, romance, diverse cultures, and a fascinating career -- Jas is a memoir unlike any other. Jas Singh is a globetrotting health and safety expert whose implausible journey from a dusty village in Northern India to the pinnacle of the consulting profession is a story of inspiration, sadness, intrigue, joy, romance, and a fair bit of wonder. These stories are remarkable reflections on his life and experiences.
Jeeto-The Uncut Diamond - A rustic, uneducated, and beautiful village girl who dreams of marrying a college graduate and going to America.
Silk Pajamas - Shanghai hotel lounge hostesses will go out of their way to make travel weary foreigners feel welcome.
Alana Does Not Live Here Anymore - Delivering gifts to a Jewish family in the darkness of a Moscow apartment complex is risky business.
Terre Haute, Indiana - Herb Mossner is a quick-witted super-nerd with irreverence for just about everything.
The Big Fat Armenian Wedding - Where are uncle Azad's sweet girls?
Jas: Chronicles of intrigue, folly, and laughter in the global workplace
By Jas Singh
With Gregory Beckstrom
Publisher: Two Harbors Press
Published: February 2014
Genre: Workplace Humor, Travel
About The Author:
Dr. Singh is a certified industrial hygienist whose journey from a dusty village in India to the height of the consulting profession is a story of inspiration, sadness, intrigue, and wonder. The chronicles of his experiences is a remarkable reflection of life experienced through two extreme lenses. He excelled in school, was encouraged by his family to do his best, worked hard, received an excellent education, built businesses, and has shared his knowledge with many people in his global network.
For more information, review copies, or interviews please contact the author at: