- Posted May 31, 2014 by
- Putin meets with defense chiefs of the armed forces of the Russian Federation
- The FBI needs your help catching spies
- Secretary of Defense quits!
- Federal government still refusing to allow physicians in the VA to be able to prescribe medical marijuana to veterans suffering PTSD
- Nuclear war between Russia and the US could have “apocalyptic consequences”
We should use the Quran as a weapon against the terrorists
Suicide and murder are strickly forbidden in Quran.
The Quran is most clear on this and says in respect to suicide: “Do not, by your own hands, throw yourselves into destruction.” Quran 2:195.
The Quran also says “…You shall not kill yourselves…Anyone who does this transgression, maliciously and deliberately We (God) will condemn them to the Hellfire!” (4:29-30).
With respect to the question of murder the Quran says killing or murdering one innocent human being is the equivalent to “killing everyone in the entire world.” Likewise saving one person from being killed is as if you saved all mankind (5:32).
The Quran doesn’t allow or sanctify the murder of innocent people regardless of his or her religion!
As such the Quran can be used as a weapon against the terrorists, who advocate the murder and suicide of others in the name of Islam.
See related video: Fatwa against terrorism and suicide bombings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th_Vu6vPDT0