- Posted May 31, 2014 by
- American POW traded for five high level Taliban detainees
- The problem of undiagnosed mental illness in the military
- Secret letter regarding response strategies for potential aircraft threats meandering its way through Congress
- “Nuclear weapons are forbidden in Islam and people are to avoid that”, says Ayatollah Khamenei
- Military trespassing incident reflects lax security protocols at US Navy base
We should use the Quran as a weapon against the terrorists
Suicide and murder are strickly forbidden in Quran.
The Quran is most clear on this and says in respect to suicide: “Do not, by your own hands, throw yourselves into destruction.” Quran 2:195.
The Quran also says “…You shall not kill yourselves…Anyone who does this transgression, maliciously and deliberately We (God) will condemn them to the Hellfire!” (4:29-30).
With respect to the question of murder the Quran says killing or murdering one innocent human being is the equivalent to “killing everyone in the entire world.” Likewise saving one person from being killed is as if you saved all mankind (5:32).
The Quran doesn’t allow or sanctify the murder of innocent people regardless of his or her religion!
As such the Quran can be used as a weapon against the terrorists, who advocate the murder and suicide of others in the name of Islam.
See related video: Fatwa against terrorism and suicide bombings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th_Vu6vPDT0