- Posted May 31, 2014 by
- Jim Foley captured and held hostage by ISIS in Syria for “637 days” before begin beheaded, according to Senator Shaheen
- ISIS taunts Christian child before brutally beheading him
- Rep. Carter slams Obama for transferring five Taliban leaders from Guantanamo Bay in direct violation of the 2014 Defense Authorization Act
- Asia Pacific “pivot” involves more than 350,000 American combat troops, 200 ships thus far!
- Iran a self declared state sponsor of terrorism
Secret letter regarding response strategies for potential aircraft threats meandering its way through Congress
It read as follows:
5441. A letter from the Director, Office of Congressional Affairs, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, transmitting the Commission’s final rule — Response Strategies for Potential Aircraft Threats, Regulatory Guide 1.214, Revision 1 received April 11, 2014, pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 801(a)(1)(A); to the Committee on Energy and Commerce.
Source: Congressional Record http://thomas.loc.gov/
According to a source in the United States Senate:
“The document – 2014-06575 (Response Strategies for Potential Aircraft Threats) will be made available for those individuals who have established a “need-to-know” and possess access permission to “Official Use Only” -Security Related Information (OUO-SRI).”
See related article: Fourth 9-11 hijacked plane’s target possibly a nuclear power plant http://groundreport.com/fourth-9-11-hijacked-planes-target-possibly-a-nuclear-power-plant/