- Posted May 31, 2014 by
- “Our all-volunteer force that has given so much during 13 years of war”, says Hagel
- Putin meets with defense chiefs of the armed forces of the Russian Federation
- The FBI needs your help catching spies
- Secretary of Defense quits!
- Federal government still refusing to allow physicians in the VA to be able to prescribe medical marijuana to veterans suffering PTSD
Secret letter regarding response strategies for potential aircraft threats meandering its way through Congress
It read as follows:
5441. A letter from the Director, Office of Congressional Affairs, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, transmitting the Commission’s final rule — Response Strategies for Potential Aircraft Threats, Regulatory Guide 1.214, Revision 1 received April 11, 2014, pursuant to 5 U.S.C. 801(a)(1)(A); to the Committee on Energy and Commerce.
Source: Congressional Record http://thomas.loc.gov/
According to a source in the United States Senate:
“The document – 2014-06575 (Response Strategies for Potential Aircraft Threats) will be made available for those individuals who have established a “need-to-know” and possess access permission to “Official Use Only” -Security Related Information (OUO-SRI).”
See related article: Fourth 9-11 hijacked plane’s target possibly a nuclear power plant http://groundreport.com/fourth-9-11-hijacked-planes-target-possibly-a-nuclear-power-plant/