- Posted June 2, 2014 by
New York, New York
- Celebrity Apprentice to feature Long Island Master Golf Trainer John Ondrush
- Military Benefit Assn's Wounded Warrior Amputee Football Team Takes On NFL Greats & Snoop Dogg In Phoenix On 28 Jan
- Nathan Jurczyk and Sbga Delivers Company's Largest Donation for Special Advocate Children
- New Author David Di Paolo Combines Love of Medicine, Mystery and Multinational Folklore in His Novel The Artemis Connection
- South Camden Theatre Company Continues its 10th Anniversary Season with a Production of AGNES OF GOD by John Pielmeier
Archway Exceeds Capacity Opportunity in First Quarter 2014
Archway Insurance announced that it exceeded its 2014 1st quarter capacity goal by writing over $8,000,000 in premiums with Alliance National Insurance Company (ANIC). These writings have fueled ANIC's 38% surplus growth from 2013 year end and 83% versus 1st quarter 2013 financial statements. This premium volume in turn has increased admitted assets to $58.3 million.
H. James Agnew, president and CEO stated "we have had a banner start to 2014. In addition to the stellar financial growth, we have been able to adjust and monitor our combined ratio, which is on par to meet our 2014 target."
Alliance National celebrated the Company's 100 years of being in business on April 15 of this year. ANIC, formally known as UMI Insurance Company is domiciled in New York State. The Company is fully capitalized and licensed to write P&C insurance in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. As a specialty underwriter experienced in Alternative Risk Transfer (A.R.T.) insurance programs, Alliance National brings together a strong team of professionals well versed in SIR's, offshore and onshore ART structures, reinsurance treaties, facultative reinsurance and securitization facilities.
Archway, which began operations in 2002, has placed in excess of $250 million in workers compensation premiums with various carriers. Archway is currently the exclusive sales and marketing gateway to Alliance National Insurance Company.
Should you have an opportunity and want to speak with a live insurance professional please contact Tom Hynes at thynes ( @ ) archwayins dot com or 610-719-0838 ext 290 dot
*Archway Insurance Services, LLC, is a licensed insurance producer in PA and other states (for a complete list of states contact Archway). Archway is not an insurance company and is subject to each state's respective insurance laws and regulations.