- Posted June 1, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Impact Your World
- Sheyene Gerardi – Her Life Is Like A Movie Filled With Various Twists And Turns
- Super Entrepreneur Ahsan Habibi, Syed Started The Online Social Networking Job Website Expertini To Raise The Rate Of Those Seeking Work
- CPA Elites Ltd; Is Impacting The World Around Them By Helping Those In their Journey In Achieving Their Dream Of Working Online
- What Do The Names House (Vocal, Comercial, Progressive, Trance, Tribal, Electro), Hip Hop, DJ, Music Producer And R&B Have In Common – One Name: “ROCKY G”
- Mortgage Mogul Terry Gangaram Is Impacting The World Around Him By Unearthing The Adequate Financing For Those Desiring To Invest In A New House Via His Company Drexel Mortgage
Methodical Miami based CEO -- Luis Lapeira is impacting the world around him as he and his team are helping transform the financial landscape of businesses
We are always striving to interview the who’s who of those that are making a positive impact on our world and today we have the distinctive honor of interviewing one such individual via Luis Lapeira.
Mr. Lapeira holds a Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering with a major in Biomedical Engineering, a BBA in Marketing Management, and an MBA from University of Phoenix.
Currently, Luis is researching small businesses in the South Florida area to understand their leadership models and pursuing doctoral degree in organizational leadership.
Luis has more than 17 years of extensive expertise in the areas of new business development, international business, sales coaching, strategic planning, e-commerce, entrepreneurship, customer satisfaction, and organizational development, marketing, and community relations.
Luis is actively involved in philanthropic causes specially in youth development and cancer.
Here he is Luis Lapeira:
“Many ask what the main drive of our company is and in a ‘nutshell’ we help small and mid-sized companies overcome their business growth challenges.
Along with conducting all the fatiguing hours of research and implementation with our customers I often find it challenging to discover time to relax (always working with two computers in front of me).
For me the exciting part of our consulting agency is our strategies produce growth results for our clients. Whatever the challenge, we can always create and implement a plan to overcome that challenge.
One of our clients shared this:
‘My start-up went from zero to 4.6 Million in less than 3 years thanks to the strategic support of The FerLa Consulting Group’ -Andres H., President & CEO, Wholesale Distribution Company
There are a plethora of reasons business owners and entrepreneurs push and shove their way to our front door so they can hopefully get a change to work with us and two of these reasons are:
1) We guaranteed our services will help your business – in other words …. ‘Your Company will grow!’
2) We do not waste time or resources and work proficiently.
A case study of those facts came in from Barry F., President & CEO, DME Healthcare company where he shared:
‘Our problem was credibility and reputation. A friend of mine referred me to The FerLa Consulting Group and during our meetings they helped me give my business a different direction.
Besides fixing our credibility and reputation issues, the FerLa’s team was able to help us in other areas of the business with low performance.’
Bottom line is we are known as the ‘go to’ consulting firm due to our consistent track record of thoroughly assisting clients in applying innovative thinking, exploring their leadership competences and implementing successful strategies.
As we collaborate with our clients – we help them in ten key areas:
1) Develop more effective and meaningful businesses by addressing their critical issues
2) Understand the dynamics of their (target) markets
3) Recognize the potential of their organizational culture
4) Integrate customized value-driven and market-oriented products and services that continuously improve the way they meet their customers' needs.
5) Prepare and develop strategic roadmaps and plans to diverse clients from diverse industries.
6) Provide advice and prepare strategic plans in critical lead-generation areas such as marketing, advertising, and media buying.
7) Develop value propositions for various companies from diverse industries.
8) Create digital marketing strategies for diverse clients.
9) Train and coach clients to maximize their potential in selling their services.
10) Ability to optimize results within a wide range of businesses and industries.
My colleagues tell me that I am a ‘roll-up-the-sleeves’ type of executive who is ready to dive into details where necessary to move the business forward, but also able to step back and take a higher level, strategic overall picture of the business, to analyze and discover potential areas of opportunity for sustainable growth or value creation.
Our customer’s successes are what push us to greater dimensions. It is words like this....
‘During our 1st meeting we spent around three hours talking about our company and some projects. The next day, I followed one of The FerLa Consulting Group’s recommendations. That same day I found more than $30,000 in losses. Three hours in a meeting gave me $30,000 back!!!’ -Victor C., President, Logistics and Distribution Company
....that not only keep us in business but also encourage us to be early to work on a daily basis.” said, Luis Lapeira, President & CEO, Founder The FerLa Consulting Group