- Posted June 3, 2014 by
San Antonio, Texas
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Impact Your World
- Sheyene Gerardi – Her Life Is Like A Movie Filled With Various Twists And Turns
- Super Entrepreneur Ahsan Habibi, Syed Started The Online Social Networking Job Website Expertini To Raise The Rate Of Those Seeking Work
- CPA Elites Ltd; Is Impacting The World Around Them By Helping Those In their Journey In Achieving Their Dream Of Working Online
- What Do The Names House (Vocal, Comercial, Progressive, Trance, Tribal, Electro), Hip Hop, DJ, Music Producer And R&B Have In Common – One Name: “ROCKY G”
- Mortgage Mogul Terry Gangaram Is Impacting The World Around Him By Unearthing The Adequate Financing For Those Desiring To Invest In A New House Via His Company Drexel Mortgage
Katherine Svoi Symthe Founder/Co-Owner and Stormy R. Martinez Co-Owner Healing Survivors, Creating Thrivers Foundation Now A Voice Against Violence Around The Globe
The City of San Antonio, despite for being the seventh most populous city in the United States, and having a diversified economy with an approximately $96.8 billion metropolitan GDP, still experiences an epidemic of human trafficking.
This has been the biggest challenge for Katherine Svoi Symthe and Stormy R. Martinez as they are on a mission of passion to help free those trapped in a lifestyle of violence.
Now without hesitation here are Katherine and Stormy:
“We built the first For-Profit Foundation to fill in the gap for San Antonio, Texas, to help unite all people.
One of the many reasons we started this foundation is because of the valuable information we possess on how one can profile abuse cases and how to ‘stamp-out’ human trafficking with the support of City of San Antonio.
There is a big need to get rid of this epidemic, educate people regarding the emotional impact victims endure and how to provide resources and support.
Using social media to reach those who are afraid to step-out in public to share they are victims of this epidemic is one of the paths we have successfully taken with our organization.
The funds we raise are to offer grants to give communities financial resources to help assist in raising awareness and educate the City of San Antonio of the current epidemic that is happening right in their own backyards.
Our ultimate goal is to help in saving people from violence and abuse.” said, Katherine Svoi Symthe Founder/Owner and Stormy R. Martinez Co-Owner Healing Survivors, Creating Thrivers Foundation