- Posted June 3, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
78 Year Old Woman Launches Her First iPad App!
Her system is amazingly accurate, and she brought the intuitive Design Zone system into the iPad app, InDeZo, creating a beautiful, fun, proven, and interactive way for people to tap into their own unique interior design style.
The benefits of the InDeZo app are numerous:
- People gain a true sense of what they intrinsically love and are drawn to - rather than what they've been told they like.
- The app reveals their InDeZo Design Style, and then provides descriptions, guideposts, photos, and direction in creating a home they will truly love.
- With InDeZo, interior design begins with you, not the sofa. :)
- App users are finding they save both time and money once they understand their InDeZo style zone - understanding that just because they like or appreciate something doesn't mean they actually want to live with it day in and day out in their home or apartment, provides a new perspective and awareness that is both freeing and empowering.
- The InDeZo app helps people create the home they will truly love.
Jeannie is an inspiration, and although people are loving the app, and it's getting rave reviews, people also love that a 78 year old woman followed a dream to bring her proven interior design system to an app that could reach and impact many.
Jeannie's book, "InDeZo: The New Language of Interior Design" will be published on Amazon Kindle within the next week, and in paperback shortly following that.
You can learn more at http://indezo.com/ and http://indezo.com/media/
Do you know your InDeZo Interior Design Zone?
- Tech and science