- Posted June 4, 2014 by
Farmingdale, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Your World War II memorabilia
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
A panorama of WW11 memorabilia..
Here are some images I took while there. These are all the authentic items. It centers a lot on Long Island's contribution but not at all exclusive to it.
I did the best to put some things in order. This is not my personal stuff but I thought appropriate for this assignment since I had these photos and this experience.
Both my parents were WW11 vets but neither were alive anymore when I first went here.
Photos taken at American Air Power museum, Republic Airport.
June 6, 2014.