- Posted June 5, 2014 by
- Five Northern Arizona Mayors to Speak At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s June Luncheon
- Arizona Association for Economic Development Elects Seven to Board
- Arizona Association for Economic Development Announces New Officers
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presented Kitchell with Designation
- Arizona Association for Economic Development Presents Annual EDDE Awards
Pioneer Title Agency Earns 3rd Place, People’ Choice Award at “25 Men Who Think They Can Cook” Fundraiser
“Childhelp is the world’s largest organization dedicated to helping meet the physical, emotional and educational needs of abused, neglected and at-risk kids,” says Kuban, noting organization co-founders Sara O’Meara and Yvonne Fedderson were on-hand as special guests during the festivities. “Their story is truly something Arizonans should be proud to have based right here in our own backyard, and it is something we are proud to help support in any way we can.”
According to Kuban, over the past 55 years, in addition to innovating the National Child Abuse Hotline, Childhelp has been able to make contributions to children in need including:
• Childhelp Residential Treatment Villages, which are actual residential facilities focused on providing specialized, comprehensive care to the worst cases of neglect and abuse. There are currently three protected villages in the country.
• Childhelp Children’s Advocacy Centers, which brings together police, therapists, pediatricians and child services under one roof so that a child only has to share his/her story of abuse one time, cutting down on additional trauma. There is an Arizona facility, which is located in Phoenix.
• Childhelp Group Homes, which provide safe, stable environments for children as well as living and financial literacy programs.
• Childhelp Foster Family and Adoption Agencies, which provide licensed short and long-term foster care.
• Childhelp Speak Up and Be Safe, which is an evolution of the “Good Touch, Bad Touch” program available in nationwide elementary schools that teaches signs of abuse, violence prevention and anti-bullying.
• Childhelp H.K. Cummings Community Center, which provides Arizona children with after-school programs and family support services.
“Pioneer Title Agency has operated under the philosophy of ‘Commitment to Service’ since its inception in 1985, which extends the commitment to service within each of the company’s local communities on events like this,” says Kuban. “Under our ‘Pioneer Title Agency in Action’ community relations umbrella, we sponsor local sports teams, organize fundraising walks and donate to causes near and dear to our hearts. Pioneer’s management and staff are empowered to take an active role in the communities where live and work.”
About Pioneer Title Agency in Northern Arizona
Pioneer Title Agency is proud to be the number one title agency in Coconino County, handling all types of real estate transactions, ranging from the smallest secondary loans to the transfer of large sophisticated commercial properties since 1993. With seven offices throughout Flagstaff, Page, Sedona, William and Winslow, Pioneer Title Agency in Northern Arizona is able to focus on ensuring the rights of one’s property are clear, and the transfer of title is completed in a timely fashion, with the upmost professionalism. For more information, please visit www.ptaaz.com.