- Posted June 5, 2014 by
- Industrial Commission of Arizona approves Arizona Minimum Wage Increase
- Scottsdale Welcomes Future Major League Baseball Stars at Bowman Hitting Challenge; Kicks-Off Event of 2014 Arizona Fall League Season
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Honeywell with Voluntary Protection Program STAR Designation
- Arizona Association for Economic Development October Luncheon to Discuss “The Power of Infrastructure: Energizing Economic Development”
- AAED to Host Northern Arizona Economic Development Regional Symposium
Arizona’s Next Century: Water Supply Sustainability to be Topic At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s July Luncheon
Michael Lacey, director of Arizona Department of Water Resources, will discuss “Arizona’s Next Century: Water Supply Sustainability.”
Donna Kennedy, economic development director for the city of Tempe will provide a Community Spotlight before Lacey’s presentation. The cost of the luncheon is $40 for AAED members and guests and $50 for non-members and $55 for late registrants. To register, visit www.aaed.com/event/AAEDJuly8th .
The registration deadline is Thursday, July 3. Vegetarian meals must be requested in advance. For more information, call AAED at (602) 240-AAED (2233), or visit www.aaed.com.
AAED, founded in 1974, has a mission to serve as Arizona’s unified voice advocating for responsible economic development through an effective program of professional education, public policy, and collaboration.
For more information on AAED, visit www.aaed.com or call (602) 240-2233.