- Posted June 5, 2014 by
- Arizona Association for Economic Development’s March Luncheon to Discuss Economic Development Updates for Metropolitan Edge Communities
- AAED and ICSC April Symposium to Discuss “Retail 2015: Renew, Refill and Repurpose”
- Arizona American Indian Tourism Association Hosts Arizona Indian Festival
- Arizona Association for Economic Development’s February Luncheon to Discuss “Phoenix Biomedical Campus: Impact and What’s Next”
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Central Arizona Project with Designation
Arizona’s Next Century: Water Supply Sustainability to be Topic At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s July Luncheon
Michael Lacey, director of Arizona Department of Water Resources, will discuss “Arizona’s Next Century: Water Supply Sustainability.”
Donna Kennedy, economic development director for the city of Tempe will provide a Community Spotlight before Lacey’s presentation. The cost of the luncheon is $40 for AAED members and guests and $50 for non-members and $55 for late registrants. To register, visit www.aaed.com/event/AAEDJuly8th .
The registration deadline is Thursday, July 3. Vegetarian meals must be requested in advance. For more information, call AAED at (602) 240-AAED (2233), or visit www.aaed.com.
AAED, founded in 1974, has a mission to serve as Arizona’s unified voice advocating for responsible economic development through an effective program of professional education, public policy, and collaboration.
For more information on AAED, visit www.aaed.com or call (602) 240-2233.