- Posted June 5, 2014 by
- Arizona Association for Economic Development October Luncheon to Discuss “The Power of Infrastructure: Energizing Economic Development”
- Give your story a titleAAED to Host Northern Arizona Economic Development Regional Symposium
- Partnership Works to Ensure Whole Community Preparedness
- Ak-Chin Indian Community Project Named 2014 Water Reuse Project of the Year
- Celebrating 40 years of Economic Success in Arizona
Arizona’s Next Century: Water Supply Sustainability to be Topic At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s July Luncheon
Michael Lacey, director of Arizona Department of Water Resources, will discuss “Arizona’s Next Century: Water Supply Sustainability.”
Donna Kennedy, economic development director for the city of Tempe will provide a Community Spotlight before Lacey’s presentation. The cost of the luncheon is $40 for AAED members and guests and $50 for non-members and $55 for late registrants. To register, visit www.aaed.com/event/AAEDJuly8th .
The registration deadline is Thursday, July 3. Vegetarian meals must be requested in advance. For more information, call AAED at (602) 240-AAED (2233), or visit www.aaed.com.
AAED, founded in 1974, has a mission to serve as Arizona’s unified voice advocating for responsible economic development through an effective program of professional education, public policy, and collaboration.
For more information on AAED, visit www.aaed.com or call (602) 240-2233.