- Posted June 7, 2014 by
Washington D.C, District of Columbia
- AMBASSADEUR OMAR AROUNA REÇU EN GRANDE POMPE PAR LE PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA
- BENIN: A DEMOCRATIC LEADER IN AFRICA ACCORDING TO THE PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA
- BENIN: LEADER EN MATIERE DE DEMOCRATIE EN AFRIQUE SELON LE PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA
- Ambassador Omar AROUNA: The right man at the right place.
- U.S Secretary of State John Kerry called President YAYI Boni of Benin "a democratic leader in West Africa
DIASPORA USA: MEDIATIC OUTPUT OF AMBASSADOR OF BENIN H.E. OMAR AROUNA
The residence of the Embassy of Benin in Washington DC became too crowded to hold a Diaspora who came from all corners of The USA; namely Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia, Baltimore, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Indiana, Illinois, Pennsylvania,
California and many more to accompany the new ambassador on his new mission.
Like institituion of responsible leader of association, management personnel of the embassy, we could note the presence of Madame Medegan Justice of ECOWAS, and other personalities from American institutions testifying their support to the new ambassador. The meeting began with the intervention of his Excellency Mr. Omar Arouna who first thanked all the participants who came out to witness. He then in a unique style of its kind, presented to the Diaspora its roadmap, which was hailed with a thunderous applause. For the new strong man of the Beninese diplomacy, the embassy will be considered henceforth as an agency of marketing and public relations. The highlight of his agenda that has caught the attention of the evening, was his approach to see every Beninese act as a commercial agent for the benefit of the development of Benin.