- Posted June 9, 2014 by
- Keith and Scott Jones of Ace Parking Celebrate 72nd Electric Car Charging Station in California
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations Becoming More Common with Ace Parking Says Owner Scott Jones
- Ace Parking's Keith Jones Announces Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations
- Keith Jones, Ace Parking Managing Principal, Featured as "Most Influential" by Our City San Diego
- Ace Parking Celebrates Employee’s Advice by Devoting Wall to “Oscar-isms” in September 2013
Ace Parking Continues to Serve as a Model for Corporate Responsibility in 2013 and Beyond
The company has strived to strengthen the infrastructure for electric cars by installing a number of electric vehicle charging stations at locations nationwide. The parking services company has installed charging stations in California, Texas, Arizona, Maryland and the District of Columbia.
In addition to their support of electric cars and alternative fuel sources, Ace Parking also supports a number of green initiatives, including the use of green asphalt to help reduce temperatures locally with the hope that widespread use may be useful as a tool to combat global warming.
At Ace Parking, Keith Jones was quick to mention that the company is not solely focused on the environment, but rather supports a number of foundations that serve the greater good in a number of ways. “The company is very involved with a number of charitable organizations, including the American Cancer Society, Department of Veteran Affairs, Junior League, March of Dimes and many, many other organizations. We feel it is important to support a variety of organizations, our goal being to support as many people as possible through our corporation.”
When asked about the charitable programs supported by Ace Parking, Scott Jones echoed Keith’s sentiments, saying, “It is our goal to diversify the support we offer, and we certainly do not want to overlook anyone. Really though, it is more a matter of trying to do what we believe is the ‘right thing,’ which is why we support so many programs. There are just so many good ones out there.”