- Posted June 9, 2014 by
- Yavapai Title Agency’s Chino Valley Branch Delivers Food Baskets and Gift Cards to Seniors
- Pioneer Title Agency Earns Arizona Corporate Excellence Award for Community Impact
- Show Low Subway Earns Statewide “Store of the Month” Honor
- 2014 Rocky Mountain Emmy Nominees Announced; Emmys to be awarded October 18 at Scottsdale Fairmont Princess
- SUNS CHARITIES 88 TO HOST THE “SLAM DUNK” STREET PARTY, PRESENTED BY TRAPP CORP., ON OCTOBER 11
Scottsdale Business Leaders Honored with Statewide Award from SUBWAY® Restaurant of Arizona
The Scottsdale Airpark’s own Foods 2000, Inc., which is owned by long-time business partners and residents Rick Ueable and Ken Clark, has been awarded “Restaurant of the Year” honors by SUBWAY® Restaurants of Arizona, beating out more than 400 SUBWAY® locations statewide, for the exceptional customer service and sales at their Bullhead City Subway restaurant.
Foods 2000, Inc. owns and operates 38 Subway locations across Arizona from its headquarters in north Scottsdale and have been honored as franchisees of the year five times in recent years. Co-founder Ueable also serves SUBWAY® as past chair and current member of the Independent Purchasing Cooperative (IPC) board of directors, which is responsible for procuring food, packaging, equipment, technology and services for SUBWAY® restaurants in North America through negotiating price, supply and distribution terms. He also serves on the board of directors for SUBWAY® Kids & Sports of Arizona, a local nonprofit founded by franchisees focused on helping give children access to sports programs, uniforms and equipment.
For more information about SUBWAY®, visit www.subway.com. Subway is a registered trademark of Doctor’s Associates Inc.