- Posted June 11, 2014 by
- Major problems at VU University Medical Center Amsterdam after water leak
- Russia threatens to stop import flowers from the Netherlands
- Aruban detainee was killed by police brutality, five cops suspect
- Dutch provincial elections: All votes counted, the VVD biggest despite loss
- Dutch Minister of Justice resign
Mayor of Apeldoorn says Volkert van der Graaf lives in Apeldoorn
Volkert van der Graaf was in May 2002, the killer of politician Pim Fortuyn. A few weeks ago he was released from prison where he has served 12 years of his sentence of 18 years. Today the newspaper "De Telegraaf" published a letter from the mayor of Apeldoorn to residents of Apeldoorn. It was intended that the residence of Volkert vd G. would be secret because of his safety and privacy.