- Posted June 11, 2014 by
- Dutch man (age 93) dies of grief after death daughter
- Netherlands responsible for deportation 300 men of Srebrenica
- Penalty discussion hits Netherlands
- Discussion about a dutch december tradition - UN advice: rethink Zwarte Piet figure
- Mexicans angry about klm tweet after Orange winning soccer match
Mayor of Apeldoorn says Volkert van der Graaf lives in Apeldoorn
Volkert van der Graaf was in May 2002, the killer of politician Pim Fortuyn. A few weeks ago he was released from prison where he has served 12 years of his sentence of 18 years. Today the newspaper "De Telegraaf" published a letter from the mayor of Apeldoorn to residents of Apeldoorn. It was intended that the residence of Volkert vd G. would be secret because of his safety and privacy.