- Posted June 12, 2014 by
Lexington, New York
- RV AppStudios announces free physics arcade game Archery Blitz for iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8
- LEGENDARY SINGERS OF CHRISTMAS SONGS CELEBRATED IN NEW MUSICAL TRIBUTE
- The most focused funder of neuroendocrine cancer research launches $2 million immunotherapy initiative
- Anne Rice's Halloween UndeadCon in New Orleans to Feature Fantasy Writer K.L. Bone
- Paul Chehade - To resolve the problem of illegal immigration, we must know the origin of the causes
Behavioral Health Group (BHG) Acquires Three Opioid Treatment Programs in Kentucky
Lexington, KY - "We are pleased to welcome our new Kentucky colleagues and patients to the BHG experience of care," said Jay Higham, Chief Executive Officer of BHG. We look to this type of strategic acquisition as a continuation of steps in building BHG relationships with the communities that we serve, while meeting our overall growth plans. We now own 6 centers in the state of Kentucky and expect to continue to build out our commitment to the residents of Kentucky by making services more easily accessible."
A fundamental component of BHG's strategy when we make an acquisition is to upgrade the infrastructure by bringing modern technology, employee benefits and upgraded facilities," said Dwight Mussleman, Chief Development Officer of BHG. "As these investments are made, patients benefit by receiving individualized treatment including appropriate medication and counseling."
About Behavioral Health Group
Behavioral Health Group (BHG) is a leading provider of opioid addiction treatment services. BHG utilizes pharmacotherapy (maintenance and detoxification) and behavioral therapy (counseling) to treat both the bio-chemical and psychosocial aspects of addiction. In doing so, BHG offers patients their best opportunity for a successful recovery. With 35 outpatient treatment centers across the Midwest/South/Southeast, BHG provides a critical service to thousands of individuals and their communities across the country. BHG treatment centers are accredited by The Joint Commission.
For more information, contact Dwight Mussleman at 214-365-6114, dwight.mussleman ( @ ) bhgrecovery dot com or visit http://www.bhgrecovery.com.