- Posted June 12, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Aafia cause gets warm support in South Africa
- SA rights bodies, civil society support Aafia cause
- Ramsawami ancient population of Karachi today, there are buildings constructed by the British, pictures of trees on walls
- Pasban-e-Pakistan rejects politics of hatred and divide, National security institutions respectable, freedom of expression must for democracy: spokesman Azam Minhas
- Pakistani innocent mother Aafia Twelfth Mother's Day in U.S. prison
Security forces and civilian who sacrificed for the country's security national hero: Pasban-e-Pakistan
Pay tribute to the martyrs of Karachi Airport incident by Pasban-e- Pakistan at the Karachi Press Club was lit. Speaking on the occasion, president of Pasban Karachi Sheikh Mohammad Shakeel said that security forces and civilian who sacrificed for the country's security national hero, we pay tribute to the martyrs and anti-peace elements gives the whole nation the country with the martyrs who sacrificed. He said that unacceptable attack on the civilians, security personnel and buildings and is tantamount to a direct attack on Pakistan's security. To us must have to behave in national unity to establish peace in the country. Sheikh Mohammad Shakeel said that peace and an end to foreign interference must make independent Pakistan. Rulers on the issue of national security expediency and foreign pressure to bear if the power generated inside the nation will support them. Several times in the country including Karachi airport security personnel gave their lives to protect the country from a disaster that is our national hero. Sheikh Muhammad Shakil demanded that the government who was martyred civilians and security personnel to sufferings of the family as possible support and the government to die to protect the country's national hero status to be given to every martyr.
Issued by Pasban-e-Pakistan, Karachi.