- Posted June 12, 2014 by
- Approximately 100 Dallas ISD Fourth-Graders Fall in Line for Capital One’s Fourth Annual Military-Themed Math Camp
- Local Preschool Makes a Splash with a Fresh Coat of Paint from McCarthy’s Heart Hats
- Capital One Associates Build Bikes for Communities in Schools of the Dallas Region, Inc
- McCarthy Receives Silver STEP Award for 150,000 Man-hours of Safe Construction
- Dallas Regional Chamber Recognizes McCarthy Building Cos. 150th Anniversary with Honorary Plaque and “Birthday Cake”
McCarthy Teams Up with The First Tee of Dallas to Raise More Than $5,200
The Dallas division of McCarthy Building Companies, Inc., recently spent their weekend hosting and playing in their 13th annual golf tournament benefitting The First Tee of Greater Dallas. This year, McCarthy employees raised more than $5,200 with 80 registered golfers for the tournament, selling raffle tickets and making personal contributions. The tournament took place at The Tribute Golf Club in the Colony, and all proceeds went to The First Tee of Greater Dallas. Since 2005, McCarthy Texas Region President Mike McWay has served on the advisory board for The First Tee of Dallas, whose mission is to impact the lives of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf.