- Posted June 12, 2014 by
- Arizona Association for Economic Development’s May Luncheon to Discuss “Technology Stimulating Arizona’s Future”
- Deaf Women United Spotlights Sherri Collins during Deaf Women History Month
- Families Giving Back “Stepped Up To The Plate” To Give Back To The Cactus Youth Baseball League
- Southern Arizona Education Leaders to Discuss “Job Wars Ahead” At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s May Luncheon
- Subway Kids & Sports Rides into Prince Elementary School, Surprises Students Performing Random Acts of Kindness with New Bikes and Lunch
Pioneer Title Agency’s Flagstaff Branches Volunteer at Northern Arizona Association of REALTORS Community Clean-Up
“Community Cleanups are popular one-day events that offer Coconino County residents and business leaders the opportunity to dispose of household waste, yard debris and other materials free of charge at designated collection areas,” said Pioneer Title Agency’s Brenda Silveus. “Hosted by Public Works’ Solid Waste Division in partnership with the United States Forest Service, the Arizona Conservation Corps and often local communities, the Community Cleanups have helped residents beautify their properties while reducing the threat of wildfires to their homes and the surrounding area.”
The June 7 Community Clean-up was one of three major clean-up projects being hosted in 2014 and focused on beautifying the area surrounding the City of Flagstaff Cinder Lake Landfill.
“Pioneer Title Agency has operated under the philosophy of ‘Commitment to Service’ since its inception in 1985, which extends the commitment to service within each of the company’s local communities on events like this,” says Silveus. “Under our ‘Pioneer Title Agency in Action’ community relations umbrella, we sponsor local sports teams, organize fundraising walks and donate to causes near and dear to our hearts. Pioneer’s management and staff are empowered to take an active role in the communities where live and work.”
About Pioneer Title Agency in Northern Arizona
Pioneer Title Agency is proud to be the number one title agency in Coconino County, handling all types of real estate transactions, ranging from the smallest secondary loans to the transfer of large sophisticated commercial properties since 1993. With seven offices throughout Flagstaff, Page, Sedona, William and Winslow, Pioneer Title Agency in Northern Arizona is able to focus on ensuring the rights of one’s property are clear, and the transfer of title is completed in a timely fashion, with the upmost professionalism. For more information, please visit www.ptaaz.com.