- Posted June 13, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Travel photo of the day
- To be successful in Bulgaria - luck, stubbornness or mission…
- Church replaced military barracks in a residential district Mladost in Sofia
- The Rock fest in Kavarna and the Metal Mayor - Tzonko Conev
- Grandma Michka - the queen of Selanovtsi, a small village in small Bulgaria
- Supreme expedition to Papua
Sozopol is love….
Sozopol is a small town in Southeast Bulgaria, on the Black sea coast, where every stone can tell you a story…. Apollonia (the ancient name of the town)…unique place, where romantic is in the air, and the legends are in the sea….the history of Thracians, Romans, Hellenic…is so well mixed, as the delicious fish and all kind of gourmet meals in Sozopol restaurants….
Really wonderful place to be visited which we
http://giftsbg.net/ and Miroslav Marev http://giftsbg.net/m/104/%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B2-%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B2 (the author of the picture) strongly recommend you!
Welcome to Sozopol, Bulgaria!